Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am considering the following upgrades for a 2005 Titan 4WD - Magnaflow Single out cat-back and AEM Brute force cold air intake. I know I don't want to lose MPGs, increase sound levels or lose low end torque. Am I headed in the right direction? Thanks everybody!!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I don't think you'll lose any low end torque with that set up but you will increase your noise levels with both the intake and exhuast. I know thier are some quieter exhaust systems out thier but not sure about quiet intakes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
deebie47 said:
Am considering the following upgrades for a 2005 Titan 4WD - Magnaflow Single out cat-back and AEM Brute force cold air intake. I know I don't want to lose MPGs, increase sound levels or lose low end torque. Am I headed in the right direction? Thanks everybody!!
That's what I want, more mpg, more horsepower and more torque. Without the noise. I have an 07 and I went with a magnaflow muffler swap 2in 1 out. As to the intake, I'll be getting an injen I hear these are the quietest. I looked into the volant and afe2 and are a little loud. With that said you are going to get a little drone on the magnaflow. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then my question has to be - What will I gain for approx. $ 1000? Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
:teethmast You will get a bigger Grin than when you first drove your Titan.
Especially when you mash that peddle to the floor:upsidedow

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about the Stillen programmer? Anybody know much about how that would affect sound and MPGs? The power gains are incredible. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts