Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last night me and a buddy decided to go mudding. We both have Titan CC with 6in lifts. So we pulled into our spot where we go mudding and noticed 2 trucks already stuck. They were a bunch of kids so i figured wth ill just leave them there for a bit to see if they can get themselves out. So i pass them (at the same time going off the road into a little puddle about 2 1/2 ft deep in 2wd just to make sure they know that my truck would hand them there a**). So we go mess around for a bit and figure ok well run back up to the top and see of they need help. Well they did, I could tell this by 10 16 & 17 yr olds running up to my truck, so i set up and pulled the Chevy out (twice). Naturally making sure to coat his truck with a nice thick layer of mud!!! Them we parked bc they thought they could get the dodge out themselves haha NOPE that didnt happen. So my buddy went and got the Chevy out AGAIN and them we decided to leave the dodge bc the idiot kid just kept romping on it and blew his tranny, 4wd and who knows what else haha. At the end of the night i was muddier than wanting to be but o well i did get to school a couple of kids on what it means to have a bad a** truck and know how to drive it!!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Cool story! Would be cooler if you had some pic's though... :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i wish i had video but it was way to dark to see anything unfortunalty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts