Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend's parents bought her a 1993 BMW 3.25 is, 5 speed, for her 16th birthday... She was all the time telling my how she could kick my ***, so after a few months of taking crap, I challenged her to a race. One of my guy friends drove her BMW, he was an experienced racer that is great at driving a stick shift, my girlfriend was too afraid to drive, :crying:... I was in my Titan... My friend and I are at a stoplight, and on green we both punch it.... Through first and second gear he stayed at my rear door but when we both hit 3rd I pulled on him and kept pulling on him till after about a 1/4 mile we both backed off... My girlfriend was really upset but she got over it cause she knew my truck absolutely owned her Beamer.
So all of you titan lovers don't be afraid to take on that little hot beamer sitting next to you at a stoplight.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
What's on your hood?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright give me a minute.... I'll give you a bigger pic. and a lot more pictures from that same day of mudding!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Alright give me a minute.... I'll give you a bigger pic. and a lot more pictures from that same day of mudding!!!
Post em all, I love mudding! :lol:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Holy sh!t! I thought your truck as white when I seen your Avatar!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it was a crazy day. I went through a puddle/pond that was about 3 ft. deep, thats what caused most of it... I regretted doin' it when i got to the car wash to wash the truck it took like $50 and 3 hours of work to get all the mud off!!!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yeah it was a crazy day. I went through a puddle/pond that was about 3 ft. deep, thats what caused most of it... I regretted doin' it when i got to the car wash to wash the truck it took like $50 and 3 hours of work to get all the mud off!!!!!
Never wash your truck, It look's so much better when it's dirty! :lmao:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At that paticular point in time I did not own the truck, my dad did and he just signed the title over to me recently!!!!!!!! lol

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I race bmw all the time..all these kids and their 328i new whips aint got shizzle!

Good kill. No sex for you though.

·
Super Moderator
93,482 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
At that paticular point in time I did not own the truck, my dad did and he just signed the title over to me recently!!!!!!!! lol
The Ranger my uncle gave me, we parked it at my house and he's like now, Get her running and put that ***** threw all the mud you can find!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
that might have been true for the older 3 series, but the new 335 will surprise a few.

m5 > m3

·
Registered
954 Posts
even the 135i is really quick. 0-62mph or 0-100 km/ hour in 5.3 seconds.

First Drive: 2008 BMW 135i

and I raced a 2007 BMW and i'm not sure what model and it was really fast and I didn't have a chance. but those are the new BMW's I haven't really been around older ones. Oh and my cousin had a Z3 and it was a quick little car that I wouldn't have raced.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts