Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home from work this little punk in an SVT gives me a rev at the light. I heard the CAI over his fart muffler....LOL His exhaust actually sounded pretty decent. It was kinda deep for a 4 banger. Light turns green and I spanked his AZZ! He didn't like it so he gave me the fly by and slowed to about 40 and yelled, lets do it from a roll and I said you go first. Smoked his AZZ again:) I was running the 93 track tune so it was his unlucky day:) They run like 15.2 stock so I'm guessing he was a high 14 car or so.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice Kill !!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice! Hate ricer flybys!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
hahahahah love it man! kill those fords! so how many lengths faster would you say you gained in the 1/4 from uprev over superchips or bdpp?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hahahahah love it man! kill those fords! so how many lengths faster would you say you gained in the 1/4 from uprev over superchips or bdpp?
Gained .2 over the bdgt, Id guess 1.5 lengths in the 1/4. Get rid of that spintech & gain .2 more with a bullet or magnaflow. Or just run a cutout b4 the muffler. Guy on ct was running spins & gained .3 with maggy swap.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I got the PP from Bully dog. Im running the latest tune with premium and I have yet to run to the track. I should be in NH to run it soon. I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
sweet brother! i like to hear that!!! so i just sold my cortex and shipped it off friday so ive been drving around on the stock tune and boy is it slow!! haha for all those guys out there with the WOT restriction you have no idea how much power is waiting to be found. so i ran into this honda that i raced at the 1/8th mile lastnight and when we pulled up at the light he yells "lets do this" i yelled back "alright but im untuned till next week" so we went for it on green and of course by 50 mph he was running away(tuned gsr motor in a hatch on 8lbs with a gt-30) when we raced at the 1/8th i beat his best time of 9.5 with my 9.4. so long story short next race event we're going to run eachother and see what happens.. i should have uprev and the HD traction springs installed so hopefully i get him!

Reactions: deerslayer

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have WOT de restricted! Very quick now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts