SMOKED HIM! nice kill!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Awesome!! Funny as hell:) we got to get this guy on tt

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice kill, I had a guy in a lowered avalanche do the same with the same result.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Awesome, good find! I wonder what mods the T has...I'm assuming headers, intake, exhaust, and tune since it said "max bolt ons"

·
Registered
384 Posts
"its an old man....like an old old man" and "you honk the horn three times.......laterz" are by far my favorite quotes from this vid

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah this kid makes me laugh! i love the old guy yellin lets try it from a dead start...lol good times!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Ha, man I wanna race a Titan... Honestly yall could maybe get me off the line. But I know for a fact I could get yall from a roll. But it was funny, you could tell the old man watched to many of those old hemi commercials..

·
Registered
264 Posts
To Funny...... I like how he waited till he was a ways back before he pulled in behind. It was like he thought he was gonna catch up all the sudden. HAHA!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Ha, man I wanna race a Titan... Honestly yall could maybe get me off the line. But I know for a fact I could get yall from a roll. But it was funny, you could tell the old man watched to many of those old hemi commercials..
Are you stock? I doubt you could get me even from a roll. Unless you've already gotten exhaust, CAI, tuner and headers.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
lol love that video! That kid is funny!.. I miss having my programmer.. got beat by a jaguar XK8 convertible the other night.. not a new one though, i would say maybe an 06.. but he sure got me off the start but didn't pull to hard after.. I was about a car length and half back.. not bad for my truck.. from a role it was better but of course he would still pull on me. I need uprev and headers already!:(

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
lol love that video! That kid is funny!.. I miss having my programmer.. got beat by a jaguar XK8 convertible the other night.. not a new one though, i would say maybe an 06.. but he sure got me off the start but didn't pull to hard after.. I was about a car length and half back.. not bad for my truck.. from a role it was better but of course he would still pull on me. I need uprev and headers already!:(
Get Uprev first, then headers. Uprev is awesome man! Great maps and able to switch on the fly is like no other. The 93 performance tune pulls hard all the way to 80mph. My BDGT would fall of a little after 70 or so.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I just love how after they took off he yells: "LATER!!"

·
Registered
423 Posts
Here's the same guy (different youtube username) and he tells his mods...

from the video in the OP....
"my mods are cai,headers, 3inche exhaust, transgo shift kit, trutrax in rear, tbs, electric fans, 93 tune cortex, bored throttle body, smaller tires in back for lower gear ratio. ram air hood. 125 shot of nos. bottle was empty in video. u can see the button on the steering column"

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Are you stock? I doubt you could get me even from a roll. Unless you've already gotten exhaust, CAI, tuner and headers.

Tune and cutout. I could get a titan with the same from a roll I know it. i raced a 6.0 in my titan and I lost.. I raced the same one in my Ram(he is a friend) and i beat him. He says he kills titan all day, and if I can beat him I could beat a T I feel

1 - 20 of 140 Posts