Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up fellas. I have a cousin who had a dodge ram 1500 laramie qc and I used to kill him with my titan, while street racing. He has since upgraded to an 05 dodge ram srt-10 qc and its the other way around when racing (obviously). can the titan compete with the srt? supercharger? etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,278 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
yea flatten his tires
Lol, you could try putting something in his beer to make him sleepy as well, good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
GurjitHoliat said:
Hey what's up fellas. I have a cousin who had a dodge ram 1500 laramie qc and I used to kill him with my titan, while street racing. He has since upgraded to an 05 dodge ram srt-10 qc and its the other way around when racing (obviously). can the titan compete with the srt? supercharger? etc...
No, I was told they are over 400 rwhp stock. Heaven forbid he put some aftermarkets on there. Borrow a juiced "L" and take him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Race him several times. Your bound to win. I see those things on flat beds being towed all the time after they break down. All you gotta do is beat him once.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
baseballfanz said:
No it was RBsTitan, he ran N20 with Up Rev tune and barely beat the SRT-10.
Was the SRT-10 stock? stupid question I know but I have a buddy that has one of these and they are extremely fast. I have another buddy that has an 03 "L" that has some pretty extreem stuff done to it an he says if the SRT-10's have anything else but stock they are out of reach for him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,446 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Was the SRT-10 stock? stupid question I know but I have a buddy that has one of these and they are extremely fast. I have another buddy that has an 03 "L" that has some pretty extreem stuff done to it an he says if the SRT-10's have anything else but stock they are out of reach for him.
Don't know what the SRT10 had but I would assumed it's stock or lightly modded. No way a stock or lightly modded Titan can beat a stock SRT10 anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
And actually....RB didn't post a better ET....he tree'd his arse and beat him to the end of the track.

You need to get a handle on our Nazi sensors to run much faster then what we already are running.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
I think if you had Headers, Tune, Intake, Exhaust, and a 90 shot of Nos you can beat him. Or just supercharge it, and put all those mods listed about with a valve body upgrade and a tru trac and you can beat him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
Warp09 said:
I think if you had Headers, Tune, Intake, Exhaust, and a 90 shot of Nos you can beat him. Or just supercharge it, and put all those mods listed about with a valve body upgrade and a tru trac and you can beat him.
Isnt that along the lines of toomanymods list of mods? Has he come to the line with one or seen the times for one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,557 Posts
GurjitHoliat said:
Hey what's up fellas. I have a cousin who had a dodge ram 1500 laramie qc and I used to kill him with my titan, while street racing. He has since upgraded to an 05 dodge ram srt-10 qc and its the other way around when racing (obviously). can the titan compete with the srt? supercharger? etc...

:rolleyes: :hellno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the input fellas...well some of them lol...i know about the stillen supercharger and cai uprev tune..etc but the srt10 is what 505hp 525lbs. torque and with a roe s/c it gets up to 650hp...man hopefully we could one day compete with that...our trucks need more mods...i like the srt though but its doesnt sound that great..sounds like one of those ricer cars until he actually floors it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,640 Posts
I see a lot of comments on the video about how the Titan needs cams,
Cams give the Titan more 70hp, naturally aspirated. They are TINY from the factory. With the gigantic intake and exhaust ports, the VK56 needs cams! I beleive Jim Wolfe is the only one with the cams right now.
what is that all about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
It was me that beat the SRT-10 quad cab (Stock). I tree'd him after he was talking smack at the line. He ET me by .2 running a 13.6 to my 13.8. Mods at time were Uprev drive by wire removed stock timing, 80shot N20, Stock GY 285/60 Forteras and full LE Street trim in 45F temps Banks exhaust and volant CAI. Here's the video. Oh by the way Toomanymods beat my best time by .04 as you can view at www dragtimes dot com. I'm a 4x2 LE CC at 5380lbs.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l80/houseofbaker/?action=view&current=TitanvsSRT10QuadCab.flv
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top