Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight boyz. This may be a stupid ? but here it goes. I know if i put a lift kit on my titan it voids my warranty. I like knowing if anything goes wrong i take that ***** in and they fix it for free. What is the difference b/w lift kit and leveling kit? Is there anything i can do to my lift or suspension that wont alter my warranty. Also, Is there enough room to fit 22's on a titan without it being lifted or the height being altered. If not ill go with 20's. Much thanx.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lifting your truck doesn't void your warranty, as for the twenty two's can't help you with that. You should have posted this in the suspension section.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They told me at Nissan that if i put a lift kit on my truck that it would void my bumper to bumper 5 yr warranty.

·
Registered
133 Posts
from what i gather from different dealers is that what ever stock parts you take off you lose the warranty for. so if you replace the leaf springs or what ever those are no longer under warranty. and i think if something that ties into what ever you replaced breaks that isn't covered also. most places that put on lifts warranty their work.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mikus motorsports said:
pretty much whatevery you mess with is what youll lose the warranty on. your engine warranty will still be good. and you can add the 22''s with out doing anything. i had 24''s on my stock titan. and it didnt even loose much power. i dont know what city you live in but i can order lifts, tires, wheels, performance extras, etc. let me know if i can get you a better deal on your stuff. thanks,
You sir, are going to get a swift kick in the rear. You can't advertise your business here, because you don't sponsor the site.

And, as a business, you should know that what you say isn't entirely true. The Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act is what protects consumers, at least stateside. If the stealership gives you a hard time, tell them they have to prove it was the components that you upgraded that CAUSED the failure, and just use the four words: MAGNUSSON-MOSS WARRANTY ACT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts