Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thread probably wont probably make it very far, but i know for some Titans with the keyless entry, when you press and hold the Unlock button (for about 4-5 seconds) the 2 front windows automatically roll down.

I test drove a 370Z (bad a$$ car btw - 7 speed automatic with paddle shifters), then test drove a 2008 350Z (while waiting on tire rotation/balancing/oil change) that had the same key FOB as the titan, and did the same thing with the power windows.

is there any other nissan car/truck that does this as well? i think the X-terra might, and the altima but i dont know. I'll test my girlfriends sentra tonight (intelligent key) and see if it works, but doubt it.

thanks in advance for any info,

-dave

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Not again! :lol:

You wanna know something else cool? Put the key in the lock on the driver's side and go left-left and the second time you go left, hold it. Same thing for right as well.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Not again! :lol:

You wanna know something else cool? Put the key in the lock on the driver's side and go left-left and the second time you go left, hold it. Same thing for right as well.
I also heard that if you fart while jumping a sand dune then it takes over 10-mins for the smell to catch up to you.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I heard, if you have your buddy stand by your car and call him on his cell, you can unlock/lock your truck.

Why don't you try this out for us, have your girl stand by the vehicle and see if it will roll down the windows too!!

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well.... this thread went down hill! hahahaha!

i'm just waiting for the crazy tags and poop pics to appear.

so ANY nissan will open the front 2 windows, by just holding the unlock button with the key fob? (if so... i'm gonna steal a GT-R!)

-dave

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
well.... this thread went down hill! hahahaha!

i'm just waiting for the crazy tags and poop pics to appear.

so ANY nissan will open the front 2 windows, by just holding the unlock button with the key fob? (if so... i'm gonna steal a GT-R!)

-dave
Sure, if you have the remote that is programmed to it.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet....!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yea, Like you said MilitaryDave. Down hill fast Already a fart joke now time for Bbomar to get joined in with his pic's! :rofl:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like i said..... SWEET!!!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
to go back on topic for a quick second, Why didn't do they do it up where you can press+hold the lock button on the fob, and it rolls the windows up.........

And why not a switch to turn off and on, that also rolls down the back window as well???

Nissan is slackin big time. bas-tards

·
Registered
254 Posts
My wife has an 07 xterra and I don't think it does it. I will try tonight. If it does I am gonna kick myself right in my azz. I knew that my Titan could do that before I drove it off the lot and then I made fun of my buddy who had his Titan for two years and didn't know the window thing until I showed him.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
My wife has an 07 xterra and I don't think it does it. I will try tonight. If it does I am gonna kick myself right in my azz. I knew that my Titan could do that before I drove it off the lot and then I made fun of my buddy who had his Titan for two years and didn't know the window thing until I showed him.
Better get them cleats on and get ready to kick. :bangit:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Better get them cleats on and get ready to kick. :bangit:
I don't know!! I just asked my friend at work if her 04 xterra would do it and she said "no."

I followed her outside and NOTHING!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The down side of this is when you accidently sit on your fob and the windows roll down - then it rains all night.

Been there, done that.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
That's because it's an '04. 2000-2004 are Gen I and +2005 are Gen II. It needs to be a 2005 or newer to have it in the ECU. ;)
Well, that does it for me today! I learned something new!! Brain overload!

Thanks Pops

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Well, that does it for me today! I learned something new!! Brain overload!

Thanks Pops
Fun stuff, ain't it?? I always learn something new!!! Today I learned that Mickey Thompson MTZ's get longer tread life than ProComp M/T's even though Mickey thompson, D!ck Cepek and Procomp are all owned by Cooper. :D

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so... a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0S would do such a thing correct, Pops? it has the keyless entry (factory) with the intelligent key.

and about having it rain on your interior due to sitting on the fob... that sucks big time bro!

-dave

1 - 20 of 53 Posts