Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the thread about titan windows opening by themselves but when i joined to reply wouldnt you know it i dont see that discussion now lol. Anyway some were saying the older 04-06 etc had that issue bit mine is a 2017 and it has that issue. Second time ive come out in the morning and they were all the way open. Some said its a program issue and that il have to take it to nissan dealership. Il keep u posted unless all of you already know everything about this problem lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
my windows will row down when you hold down the "unlock" button on the remote. Can you be accidentally doing that in your pants pocket?

·
Registered
305 Posts
1996 maxima
1999 altima
2003 FX 35
2005 Titan

all rolled down their windows when the unlock button was held on the fob.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Is that a higher trim level feature? I don't think my S does that.
Almost positive every Nissan does that, unless you have manual windows. Just to add to DoubleAR's list of Nissan's I've used this feature on (mine or my family's):

2002 Xterra
2008 Titan
2013 Rogue
2014 Altima
2014 Xterra
2015 Frontier
2016 Maxima
2018 Pathfinder
2019 Maxima

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I just wish it was easier to turn it off. Every now and then when it rains I panic and go check my truck!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just wish it was easier to turn it off. Every now and then when it rains I panic and go check my truck!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Apparently you haven't met my dealer. Very nice, but less than knowledgeable about non-mainstream issues. Asked them about this years ago, and got a blank stare and a good bit of verbal fumbling.

What I meant above is, I wish it didn't require Consult-II or -III to turn it off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 07 titan had issues with windows rolling down but it was the window cable n motor setup. It want holding the pressure to hold up windows so they was creeping all the way down over a few mins...60$ each side on an order from parts.com and they're all good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts