Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My (dealer registered demo) 2017 Titan PR was just delivered without Titanboxes.
Nissan literature says they are standard on the PR, but with "* late availability" in the fine print.
Any idea when they started shipping these with the regular (non XD) Titans here in the Great White?

I found a thread with the part numbers and prices, but not really sure I want to pay that much for them. Especially not if they should have already come with the truck.

For reference, the info on part numbers is in post 28 here:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/201.../377089-anybody-know-price-titan-boxes-2.html

Thanks.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently ditto for the bed step and electronic locking tailgate.
I guess I only bought half a truck.
Still love it, but I wouldn't mind some confirmation that I received everything that I should have with this purchase.

· Registered
4 Posts
I am a fairly new owner, of a 2011 Nissan Titan crew cab--so far, I love it and recently had an electric boat loader installed .Works great--sure easy if going fishing by myself. I recently received a pair of Nissan Titan bed tool boxes, thought I might be able to install or adapt the pair to my Titan---NOT possible.. They will only fit certain models--- Firstly, they only fit 6.5 foot boxes with spray-in liners and only fit Titan king cab 2016 to 2019---Titan XD crew cab 2017 to 2019---Titan XD king cab 2017 to 2019---Titan single cab 2017---Titan crew cab 2016... Nissan part # for right side is---999T1-W3781 and left side is 999T1-W3782...Go to NissanPartsDeal.com for more details and they show a price of $1003.00 for each side--Nissan dealers show a price of $2195.00 installed in new trucks, if that package is ordered, with the new truck. The units fit over the wheel wells --they measure 77 inches long and about 10/11 inches wide--come with all nuts/bolts and washers and small wrench to install. They are extremely well built--heavy duty plastic and they are lockable--would be great for a tradesman to be able to carry all tools and be able to lock up securely...Still not sure if they are US dollar figures or canadian dollars--better check. I am going to put my set up for sale shortly--they have never been installed and I am in receipt of all /nuts/ bolts and washers to install. Dave.---Titanarrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.