Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Sorry, but I don't blame her one bit for looking at other options that might fit her needs!

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Oh man, prime example of why i quit going on that site. I totally forgot you were over there too Villim. Just proves, Tundra owners really don't know whats up. A guy said he used ot have a Maxima, therefore he knows Toyota builds better vehicle with less maintenace and less cheap parts. Didn't know owning a Maxima made him an expert LOL. Well, I hope they can stop their truck when it starts to accelerates into a tree on its own....ok ok, the brake jokes are getting old I know

Anyway, yeah thats not surprising, i know mike was looking at Tundra's a little while ago (her BF). Might as well test the waters for whats out there

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man, prime example of why i quit going on that site. I totally forgot you were over there too Villim. Just proves, Tundra owners really don't know whats up. A guy said he used ot have a Maxima, therefore he knows Toyota builds better vehicle with less maintenace and less cheap parts. Didn't know owning a Maxima made him an expert LOL. Well, I hope they can stop their truck when it starts to accelerates into a tree on its own....ok ok, the brake jokes are getting old I know

Anyway, yeah thats not surprising, i know mike was looking at Tundra's a little while ago (her BF). Might as well test the waters for whats out there
Im just messing with her

The comment I found funniest was when one guy said the Titan powertrain belongs in a 1/4 ton truck lol. What the hell was the 4.7 Tundra then?

Some dudes are cool, some are just jackasses

I like Ibtohq.com which is now Tundrageeks.com i guess, alot more chill to talk about trucks

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Yeha i forgot about that coment. So from his perspective, every truck besides his Tundra's and new 09 Hemi's should probably be in a 1/4 ton truck. So I guess their shouldn't be any F-150's or 5.3 Chevy/GMC's, because they are less powerful. The Titan motor is plenty powerful, and some stock can even whoop up an a Crewmax 5.7 385 HP Tundra, but they think they are God. Let them have their day though, wait till the new Titan comes out. As soon as it does, I will get banned from all the Tundra and performance truck sites. Those poor blindmen, they don't even see, their wouldn't be this huge HP war with trucks (meaning no super Tundra) if it wasn't for the Titan changing it all in 04..I pitty them

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeha i forgot about that coment. So from his perspective, every truck besides his Tundra's and new 09 Hemi's should probably be in a 1/4 ton truck. So I guess their shouldn't be any F-150's or 5.3 Chevy/GMC's, because they are less powerful. The Titan motor is plenty powerful, and some stock can even whoop up an a Crewmax 5.7 385 HP Tundra, but they think they are God. Let them have their day though, wait till the new Titan comes out. As soon as it does, I will get banned from all the Tundra and performance truck sites. Those poor blindmen, they don't even see, their wouldn't be this huge HP war with trucks (meaning no super Tundra) if it wasn't for the Titan changing it all in 04..I pitty them
Bro they barely make more power than us, that 385 is so inflated its unbeleivable. I posted a thread and they talk about only putting down like 310 or something like that to the wheels. Give me a muffler swap, intake, and programmer and Titans gone

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
She's a TRADER and I vote BAN

HAHA J/K I'd be looking if I were here also. As a matter of fact I did and continue to look. But expect what I got and she got when you go on another forum. BIAS...... from most people and bashing. Besides I think she bought another Titan or is going to look and if she likes buy it tomorrow in Vegas. Goodluck Titanupgirl on your new purchase whatever it might be (TITAN) :redblob"

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
She deserves the ban hammer :hi:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
he needs his internets like he needs tampons

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Wow how I would love to punch some of them in their stupid mouth's! Tundra owners are [email protected]#KS! damn ugly azz trucks!

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
She's no traitor..

Posted by Titanupsidedowngirl..

"i really dont wanna spend more then 16k for a truck which is why i like the titan.. i had my titan.. i LOVED my titan i have driven tundras.. i really dont see what all the fuss is about.. personally.. the only reason im considering a tundra is because its something different.. not because i think it looks better... drives better... is mad better.. i know multipal guys on this site who told me NOT to get a tundra... its the same on every fourm.. you have the people who are completly convinced their truck is the best.. then you have the people who completely hate it.. i have raced many tundras in my truck and beat them.. and one for a fact was a 5.7 4x4 double cab against my 06 4x4 crewcab.. my problem is.. its worth more to me to spend 15k on a titan and spend the rest on my house which will increase the value a lot more then a tundra will hold its value... but im still not sure i dont want something different... but i know i dont want dodge or ford.... and the 5.3 in the chevys are just tooooooo slow.."

She knows Titan is daddy...

L

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Tundras, cheap interior, thinner paint then the Titan, and big problems with flex and messed up body panels from it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts