Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that we have booked a Meet at the Rockingham Dragway near Pinehurst, NC on Saturday, June 14th, 2008.

Here's the information I have to date.

They are opening EARLY for us at 1:00 p.m. and we can stay until the track closes between 11:00 p.m. and midnight.

They have given us a Pit Area Parking spots for us to go inside the dragway and showcase our trucks all to ourselves.

We can bring tents for shade and food to pass if we want.

For those wanting to run their trucks, it's $20 for the ENTIRE EVENING!

Since everyone else is considered a spectator, it's $10 to get inside. That gives you access to the grandstands to view everyone haulin' A$$ down the strip.

I am hoping that the VK56 folks will come out and show us how it's done as well as anyone else who wants to see Titans up close and going down a 1/4 mile track.

http://www.rockinghamdragway.com/

See you there!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
konigfritz said:
yikes, time to start modding!
You already got your mod! :upsidedow

I'm going to paint it pink with purple polka dots.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Oh man... sorry.. That day doesn't work for me... Maybe next year..... :crying:















































Oh, wait a minute! That's Flag Day! I forgot, I'm always free on Flag Day!!! WooooooHoooooo!!!!! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not a Meet without BlackBeauty!

Blackbeauty said:
Oh man... sorry.. That day doesn't work for me... Maybe next year..... :crying:















































Oh, wait a minute! That's Flag Day! I forgot, I'm always free on Flag Day!!! WooooooHoooooo!!!!! :D
Say it ain't so!

Who do I have to beat up, bribe, make baked goods for to have you show??????????
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Well, if i have to......:rolleyes:

I should have a few more mods by then!! LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bbomar said:
Well, if i have to......:rolleyes:

I should have a few more mods by then!! LOL
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to convince the poster above you that it's in his (and our) best interest to attend the meet.

Oh, the NC Park Ranger Service asked you to come personally!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to convince the poster above you that it's in his (and our) best interest to attend the meet.

Oh, the NC Park Ranger Service asked you to come personally!
LMAO!! The poster above me is YOU!

And, ahhhhhhh...... Why do they want me to come????:eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bbomar said:
LMAO!! The poster above me is YOU!

And, ahhhhhhh...... Why do they want me to come????:eek:
Poster#5.

That's what happens when you have too many forums open.......

Something about a drag race for "pinks" and "to settle the score"....don't know what they're talking about!:cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Poster#5.

That's what happens when you have too many forums open.......

Something about a drag race for "pinks" and "to settle the score"....don't know what they're talking about!:cheers:
Well, I'll be seeing poster #5 in two weeks, and I will............Let's say......."Bribe him", and if that doesn't work we'll brow beat him, or b!tch slap him!! :rofl:

No Pinks!!!!!

I guess, I'll bring a spare for my uhhhh "burnouts" :teethmast
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,979 Posts
Excellent!:clap: I will be there wearing bells and whistles...a fashion statement of sorts.:lol: I will mark my calender if I can find a pen.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
blavis said:
Excellent!:clap: I will be there wearing bells and whistles...a fashion statement of sorts.:lol: I will mark my calender if I can find a pen.
Please wear more than that................EWWWWW:upsidedow
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,979 Posts
bbomar said:
Please wear more than that................EWWWWW:upsidedow
I dunno, June in NC gets pretty hot.:rofl: But I sunburn easy...so I will take your advice.:thumbsup:LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,353 Posts
Blavis please wear a hat, or that shiny head of yours will burn.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,080 Posts
Wow, that's one week before my daughters wedding, poor child, I will try and have some money left. LOL I will try my best to get that day off...but what the heck, I can always lay out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
I'm in, However I feel "under modified" for the event given the other attendees so far but I don't mind being the plane jane of the group I'm still coming :) (just not racing) it will be my first meet so what should I bring ? I have a tailgating kit I use for the NFL games, chairs, table, BIG coolers, grill, night lighting.... etc.. etc...

Please advise :lookaroun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Johnny08 said:
I'm in, However I feel "under modified" for the event given the other attendees so far but I don't mind being the plane jane of the group I'm still coming :) (just not racing) it will be my first meet so what should I bring ? I have a tailgating kit I use for the NFL games, chairs, table, BIG coolers, grill, night lighting.... etc.. etc...

Please advise :lookaroun
Johnny08,

Welcome and I look forward to meeting you at the Meet!

As we get closer, it's good to bring chairs and some shade as in the Pit Area, there's none but what we bring.

I'll be polling for food choices and drinks, etc.

For now, bring yourself/friends/your Titan!:)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
160,986 Posts
Well, I'm going to have to chime in here. Wifey wants to take a vacation to NC next year. I'm trying to get her to time it with the meet. I probably won't be driving the Titan, but I might be there though!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Carbeaux said:
Well, I'm going to have to chime in here. Wifey wants to take a vacation to NC next year. I'm trying to get her to time it with the meet. I probably won't be driving the Titan, but I might be there though!
Let me know where you want to go and I'll be glad to make some suggestions or find out information for you.

If you fly into Raleigh, I'll pick you up...:cheers:

Mountains, Beach or a little bit of both!
 
1 - 20 of 178 Posts
Top