Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha.. ok so i know a few of you have seen this pic on my facebook.. but i thought id post it on here hahaha.... be aware.. it was a slightly ghetto moment for me... but my baby did just fine... hahah

a little background on this pic... mike and i moved into our new home and went to look at furniture... well we were about 75 miles from our house and found what we wanted... they wanted to charge us quite a bit of money to deliver it.. and it wouldnt be to our house for about 4 days... or we could pick it up ourselves for free..... welll after spending allll the money on it we decided we would get it ourselves... and as mike asked the guy that worked at the warehouse..... did you play tetris as a child??????? lol

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
LMAO!!! i got the pleasure of seeing these hillbilly's on the freeway...and they passed my a$$ up...going up hill!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
LOL.......WOW 75 miles of driving with all that..... crazy stuff glad everything made it home

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
if you guys need extra help, gimmie a buzz.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.......WOW 75 miles of driving with all that..... crazy stuff glad everything made it home
haha yeah your tellin me!! it was a fun drive.. not! lol

Ha reminds me of the old IKEA commercial.
everyone has told me that.. and i have no clue what they are talking about!!! i must look it up i guess!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Wait...Did you say SLIGHTLY ghetto? :huh:

Def fully ghetto.

And if the warehouse dude played Tetris, he was an epic fail. :ftard:

Oh well, don't see anything terribly unsafe, so, I guess ya do what it takes.
Moving into a new place is exciting, right?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait...Did you say SLIGHTLY ghetto? :huh:

Def fully ghetto.

And if the warehouse dude played Tetris, he was an epic fail. :ftard:

Oh well, don't see anything terribly unsafe, so, I guess ya do what it takes.
Moving into a new place is exciting, right?
hahha... ok veryyyy ghettooo... lol and everything was tied down welll... i mean it made it 75 miles on three diff highways... lol thank god i wasnt drivinggg

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha, you know uhaul rents trailers? :rofl:
yeah we know.. but we bought the stuff at 230... and the warehouse closed at 3... lol so we just said f it! lol
nice tetris work!
Hahahaha you have to be Mexican.......... No offense I'm Hispanic and that's the way we roll
hahaha nope not even closeee.. im am white.. and i mean white.. lol butttt... i am soooo mad at you!! cant believe you painted the truck!!! it use to be my FAVORITE on the site.. now that you painted it.. its a toss up between you and cburns... but... it does still look goood...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i am soooo mad at you!! cant believe you painted the truck!!! it use to be my FAVORITE on the site.. now that you painted it.. its a toss up between you and cburns... but... it does still look goood...
what about that sig pic though....props to who ever put that one together LOL

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
hahaha nope not even closeee.. im am white.. and i mean white.. lol butttt... i am soooo mad at you!! cant believe you painted the truck!!! it use to be my FAVORITE on the site.. now that you painted it.. its a toss up between you and cburns... but... it does still look goood...
Hahaha then I guess your just really ghetto........ Lmao....... Sorry got tired of the blue. I'm diggin the murdered look and I get all sorts of stares around town. People freak out when they see a big black tank rolling on the streets haha

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
ahaha dont get me wrong.. it still looks sick but that fiji blue was amazinggg lol and wheres my sig???? punk. lol
i'll get you a new sig pic after the makover :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts