Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow I just got home from PCB florida, and damn there are titans every where also went down to mexico beach today and seen a few nice titans. were they anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
76,976 Posts
Man, Titans are as common as any other full sized pick up around here. And now the Tundra is becoming as common as the rest of them. But we like our trucks, no matter the make, so it's no surprise. I will say that those that aren't generation trained in one of the big three seem to accept an import as a viable option, which is why Nissan and Toyota have enjoyed their truck sales to many 25-40 years old.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
If i go out and go to lowes (which i go often to get things) I can count atleast 5+ titans. Strangely enough, ive only seen 2 titans (other than mine) lifted in my city, and they're both 9" lift and 12" lift :p

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
About a year ago, my little town had three T's. Mine, a lifted red CC, and a stock Black CC. Now there's about a dozen of us. But nobody on here. Even the modded ones. Arg.... lol

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I see a few titans around me. None that are in my little town but when i go into salem there are a few.

One is an 06 CC 4x4 with a bulletproof lift and a 3" body on 40's. Funny thing is, i met the owner of the truck at a bar and we were talking trucks and he was like "oh i have a lifted titan, its a lot bigger than yours" come to find out, thats his truck.

Theres a few titans with leveling kits and a couple with 6" lifts on them. None of them are on the site and it seems like every time i see them im driving the opposite way.

·
Premium Member
76,976 Posts
I counted 21 Titans on the road this morning. I went run a couple errands, and counted this many in my 10 mile trip. They're everywhere.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yep, we seem to have quite a few around here.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
784 Posts
i went to destin last week and i saw a few there too.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I must have seen your truck in Harvest Market parking lot the other day.
dude, thats me. there all the time. i live in old mill across the street

·
Premium Member
76,976 Posts
dude, thats me. there all the time. i live in old mill across the street
Haha, I thought so. I know a couple people that live in Old Mill. I work in Geismar, and pass that corner of 73 and 74 all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts