Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Titan since November. Maybe I never noticed before, but I've seen a lot of Titans cruising around Savannah. Nice to know some people in this town have great taste!

I'm just posting to see how many of these Titan owners, if any at all, are members of this site.

C'mon Savannah! Reperesent!
:cheers:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Born in Savannah and raised about 55 miles west in the country. You may have seen me from time to time!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you just like Clemson, Sammy, or are you originally from SC like me?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dawg, how often do you come to SAV?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lately it hasn't been very often. My family lives in Evans County, so even when we go see them we sometimes don't make it to Sav. I definitely miss it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live here in Savannah, on wilmington island. I have also noticed alot of Titans here in the area. I got mine in March of this year and love it.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Any Georgia Southern Grads? I graduated from thier about four years ago, I used to hit Savannah up tall the time being only fourtyfive minutes away.

·
Registered
561 Posts
BigA said:
Any Georgia Southern Grads? I graduated from thier about four years ago, I used to hit Savannah up tall the time being only fourtyfive minutes away.
Did my first year at GSU before I decided I needed to get away from home and transferred up to Athens.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Sound like i need to move to savannah. ST. Pats is a blast . If any of you guys need anything i am only an hour and half away.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright Savannah! Anyone got pics of their rides?

I hope to see you guys around town some time.

I know there's got to be more of us though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tech12volt said:
Sound like i need to move to savannah. ST. Pats is a blast . If any of you guys need anything i am only an hour and half away.
You got that right! St. Pats is a blast, but that's not the only good day to party in SAV.... There's Friday, Saturday, Sunday...:cheers:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ourbaby said:
You know of Vickers Tower hunting club? Just outside of Ludowicci(SP?)?

JBrawn, you ganna make it tomorrow?
I'm mapquesting right now. I ended up having to work tomorrow, but I think I'll still make it. Might be a little late though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Live in Effingham, but work in Savannah at the Newspress. Look for the Steelers emblem on my tailgate.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
colding said:
Live in Effingham, but work in Savannah at the Newspress. Look for the Steelers emblem on my tailgate.
Finally! A truck I've actually seen around before! Glad to know you're a member!:clap:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts