Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 222 Posts

· Registered
3,074 Posts
id love to run 3" exhaust on my truck but i do some towing and id like for the truck to be able to use the grunt that it has to move whatever it is im towing behind it.

The part i like about a 3" exhaust is we can get rid of some of the CIS that most of us have.

· Registered
3,074 Posts
i cant help but laugh when woot posts saying he will beat a full bolt on titan from a dig.

Make it interesting woot, the titan will be rolling street tires, you should be too. If you wanna run DRs go for it but if youre not driving to the track with those tires on, STFU, its no longer a realistic race.

If i drive my truck to the track and someone trailers theirs because its not safe to drive on the street, im not going to waste my time racing them.

Both people run FST and its a good race (even though DS would going to blow your doors off).

Show me a 4 door si thats running 14.1 with a catback, intake, and tune. No DRs, slicks or weight reduction.

1 - 3 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.