Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 06 LE loaded with GPS, DVD, Backup alarm, leather and chromed out. I would really like to put a cap on it. Can some of you guys post pics of your Titans with caps. I don't know which one will look best. My Titan is gray. It is still at the dealer getting a couple of dings taken care of but I will get it tomorrow and post pics soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here are some pictures of my LEER cap

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got the SoftTopper and really like it. It's not as nice as a hardshell, but it was only 1/2-1/3 the price & I can fold it down or remove it by myself in about 30 seconds. I'll try to get some pics of it online for you.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Here are some pictures of my LEER cap
Is that a 100R? If so, are you happy with the way it fits? I'm ordering one on Wed. It's only brand I can find in my area without driving 200 miles. I need a place to throw the Lab when I have the whole family in the truck with me.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Here ya go - A.R.E. Z-series canopy. Just got it, fits perfect, flows well w/ the overall lines of the Titan, love it!!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Seahwawks, that is a sexy a$$ canopy. Glad you found a good one. Now bring it to the meet so I can see it in person :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
My red titan with an A.R.E cap & my buddy's grey titan with a Raider cap.
The A.R.E. is the nicest, comes grey carpeted inside, frameless windows, and has just a single flush lock to use instead of 2 locking handles, but also is a little more than twice the price of the Raider.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
here is a link to a thread that has my topper. scroll to the bottom for better pics. its a leer 100R. got it for $300 cash-money from a fellow titantalker 3 years ago. its lined w/ gray carpet. I love it!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Jason cap on pro4x

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
here is a link to a thread that has my topper. scroll to the bottom for better pics. its a leer 100R. got it for $300 cash-money from a fellow titantalker 3 years ago. its lined w/ gray carpet. I love it!
I'm trying to find a used cap, what size is yours? I have an 06, LE Crew cab. I think it should be the same size, right?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm trying to find a used cap, what size is yours? I have an 06, LE Crew cab. I think it should be the same size, right?
i have a crewcab/shortbed. i believe the bed is 5.5'. good luck on your search.

Reactions: tristar24

·
Premium Member
21,311 Posts
Here is my Leer 100QX

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I just picked up a 06 LE loaded with GPS, DVD, Backup alarm, leather and chromed out. I would really like to put a cap on it. Can some of you guys post pics of your Titans with caps. I don't know which one will look best. My Titan is gray. It is still at the dealer getting a couple of dings taken care of but I will get it tomorrow and post pics soon. Thanks!
I have an A.R.E.

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great thread.

Did any of you guys get a MPG increase on the Highway? I know the extra weight cancels it out for city, but was curious about highway.

Also, anyone know where I can look at the Slant top - like a humvee style? I can only find them sitting on H3's.

·
Premium Member
21,311 Posts
Did any of you guys get a MPG increase on the Highway? I know the extra weight cancels it out for city, but was curious about highway.
I think my topper helps my MPG. But like you said, only on the highway. My best is 22.4 MPG.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts