Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPOILERS!?!?!?!

I saw a black 4WD CC with a hard tonneau cover and a spoiler on it yesterday. It looked extremely tacky. As if they were trying to be a Dodge Ram Daytona. I am a firm believer that trucks should not have spoilers unless they are a rocker dragging 2WD or a Craftsman truck series vehicle.

What are anyone else's thoughts?

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
Truck racing good. :thumbsup: Spoiler bad. :gay: Sorry Nismo. It may be cool in Moscow, but not so much over here......

·
Premium Member
43,118 Posts
how about the stick on hood scoops?
Now THOSE are COOL!!!

I'm with you on the spoiler. I use my truck and that thing would just get in the way!

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Yea I would think that most of the people on here say they are a little (or alot) ..........well you know..........:gay:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Heli, how is the Chebby site treating you? Because you sure do act like you still have a titan - always have an opinion on things...which is good but you sold your truck so the value is gone my man

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Wiscdave said:
Heli, how is the Chebby site treating you? Because you sure do act like you still have a titan - always have an opinion on things...which is good but you sold your truck so the value is gone my man
Im sorry, did you say something??? Hijacker^^^^^ :lol:

·
Premium Member
43,118 Posts
Wiscdave said:
heli worries more about quantity than quality............

·
Super Moderator
159,622 Posts
I do believe there's a Mod on this site that no longer drives a Titan. Would you include him in that "no value" comment?

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
Wiscdave said:
This makes no sense. He's not acting like anything except someone who enjoys this site and likes to interact with people he has come to know, if only on the internet. What's the issue with that? There are a lot of guys on this site who don't currently own Titans. He did. Some never did. I don't see how anyone could be offended by that.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
gadget74 said:
how about the stick on hood scoops?
Now THOSE are COOL!!!

I'm with you on the spoiler. I use my truck and that thing would just get in the way!
Stick on hood scoop are in the same category as wing on a truck.:gay:

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Wiscdave said:
Wow! WiscDave that was really uncalled for! With the number of people on here that drive Dodges, Chevys, Fords, and others that don't even drive trucks, and input alot to this site, you shouldn't call just one guy out, call them all out! Go ahead and start a thread, and Title it "If you don't drive a Titan your posts mean schit"!!

I think an apology might be in order!~!

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
and unlike many people who own trucks, Heli actually uses his for the purposes that they were designed for!

BTW Spoilers on trucks rank right up there with lifted cars! LOL

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
konigfritz said:
Oh, so you LIKE them? :domohit: :cow: :smileysqu

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I hate spoilers on trucks, I think the Daytonas are ugly, the only truck that I think looks Okay with a spoiler is the SRT-10

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
I still say that the Brush guard with the wires crossing the headlights is the worst mod. IMHO

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ugghhh, stick on hood scoops....two thumbs down. They are so lame. I was talking about them with my Dad a few months back, stating how stupid I thought they were. He just laughed and said "Well, your mother wanted to buy you a set of those for your birthday last year....but I stopped her!!!!"

My mouth dropped and I said-"Thank YOU SOOO MUCH!"

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
konigfritz said:
and unlike many people who own trucks, Heli actually uses his for the purposes that they were designed for!

yeah konig... looks like your truck has a spoiler of its own ! lol.. jk i wish i had utilitrac too.

·
Registered
358 Posts
There ya go guys. And YES - I think it looks good (sure doesn't have a purpose on something heavy like this)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts