Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all of these great trucks wouldn't be a bad idea. I see alot of California people here but few from the southeast. I would put one on the new rig to get more in my area(memphis,tn) involved. I actually work for a screen printing company and could do it fairly cheap if the powers that be are interested. Just an idea, not trying to be the newbie overstepping his bounds!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Look below on similiar threads and you will see where several have tried....Welcome and enjoy the Titan....Alright, another Tn. titan....

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
memphisaa said:
thats what i figured, too lazy to search it. Sorry if its opening up a bad wound
No problem, we have alot of lazyasses around here !!!!!:upsidedow :upsidedow :upsidedow

·
Super Moderator
159,619 Posts
memphisaa said:
thats what i figured, too lazy to search it. Sorry if its opening up a bad wound
haha! No, it's not a bad wound. It's just that nobody could agree! :rofl: If you make a design that YOU would like to print up, then go for it. Post it here to see if anyone would like to buy one. And you might want to check with the Administrators first, just to make sure it's Kosher. :) Welcome to the boards! Enjoy the forum AND your Titan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know enough about the copyright world to be sure its cool. Kinda why i sent this feeler out. Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
Super Moderator
159,619 Posts
memphisaa said:
I know enough about the copyright world to be sure its cool. Kinda why i sent this feeler out. Thanks for all the welcomes!
No worries. And if you want to shoot a PM to EKool with your sticker design, that's who would give it the nod. :)

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Ok guys I will be more then happy to do them for anybody on here. Do i need to check with a MOD to ok this before I do it? If they say its ok I will start a new thread in the buy/sell section with color options and take orders for a couple of days and then cut them. Im thinking $5 shipped for one or add $4 for each aditional one

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shoot a PM to EKool

That is what i was told when i started the thread. Let me know what you find out!

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Ok EKOOL sent back a pm and said all is cool. I will start a new thread in the buy/sell section tomorrow. They will be $4 each shipped (i was going to do $5 and donate $1 of each sale to the forum but Ekool said why not sell for $4 and dont worry about the donation) So thank him for the sale. Look for the thread tomorrow night for color choices and payment instructions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts