Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be taking orders now through Sunday night and cutting them on Monday and Tuesday. The price is $4 shipped. Color choices are Silver, Black, White, Navy, Red, and Forest. The pic below is what they will look like. Let me know if you any questons.

******No more chrome all are spoken for I will order more chrome this week.*************

*********Preorders are done for this week. Anybody that wants ones now please send me a PM************

Attachments

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok anybody that doesnt have paypal send me a pm and I will send you my addy to mail in payment

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just sent u a payment for 2, did u get it??

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Can you make them in different sizes too? I'd like it but smaller, and maybe one that was just the TT and no writing in it so that it was more discrete.

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Payments have been received. Yes I can make it smaller and the lettering can be removed if you want just the "TT" logo.

·
Premium Member
92,376 Posts
06titancrewse said:
Payments have been received. Yes I can make it smaller and the lettering can be removed if you want just the "TT" logo.
Can I get two of them in the smaller version, no lettering, in the chromed carbon fiber, please? I'll paypal you in a bit.

Just sent Paypal payment! Thanks!

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the orders so far guys. The chrome is going fast so if you want this color better put your order in soon. As of tonight there is enough chrome for about 5 more. Dont worry I will order more of it if needed.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
One white...PM and Paypal sent

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All of the chrome ones are spoken for. I will order more chrome this week and should have it by the end of week.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts