Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Paypal sent... 1 white and 1 red! Thanks bro... THOSE LOOK SWEET!

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The preorder days are over for this batch. If anybody else wants one please send me a PM. Thanks again to everybody. Im cutting them today and tomorrow and will ship them out on Tuesday and Wednesday.

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just wanted to let you guys know all the stickers are done and have been shipped so you should get them soon. Thanks again. Glad I could help and contribute this awsome site.

·
Premium Member
92,339 Posts
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Waiting sux! :lol: Anybody get them yet? I have trouble with patience..... :poke: but then, I'm not a doctor. :huh:

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Waiting sux! :lol: Anybody get them yet? I have trouble with patience..... :poke: but then, I'm not a doctor. :huh:
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks a million 06. They look great!:)

·
Premium Member
92,339 Posts
Georgia?!?!? Georgia?!?!?! The mail is faster to Georgia than it is to real states?!?!? Where do I file a complaint? :lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Mine arrived today...thanks!

·
Premium Member
92,339 Posts
Got mine today too! Thanks a bunch! I'm still a little miffed about the whole Georgia thing...... :jester:

·
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
glad you guys like them. I am pre making some now so I will start another thread soon with what I have.

·
Premium Member
43,172 Posts
got mine today also!
Thanks again........
Now i just have to figure out where I want to put it.
Will the auto back window cause it to peel off prematurely?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sent a pm but did not hear back. Are you planning on doing these again?

If so I would like to get in. PM me with the details if you can.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Got mine today too! Thanks a bunch! I'm still a little miffed about the whole Georgia thing...... :jester:
It's a geographic wonder my friend...:lol: I'm surprised the USPS was able to find Your State.:jester:

·
Premium Member
92,339 Posts
Well, since he's in FL, it had to be that they just used the "short truck" to get them to neighboring Georgia. What other possible explanation could there be? :lol:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
No pics of decals on their trucks yet?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts