Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice how those tags at the bottom of the page are created by people who are affraid to claim them? :rofl:

What a bunch of losers :lol:

..sorry just had to point that out. I personally found it funny, yet sad that we have such people on this forum...:ftard:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: nice

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
How's this? ad brakes for sheep.....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
How about ad-lihom?

I'm sure you can figure that one out......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
How about AD fears the truth of the tags? :rofl:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why did you delete them?
What's the difference? If the lack of control effects a person such as deleting their tags, that just further proves well... I'm sure everyone knows :teeth:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You need help.... seriously..... :wierd:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You need help.... seriously..... :wierd:
Probably not. Exposing people and their weakness is not only fun, but provides a point that unfortantly we do ahve people (like you) on this forum that think it's okay to "bully" others with words. The end of the day, just shows people like you and others lack respect for others based on their social status pr opinions.

Personally I find it funny, because I can understand the logic behind someone creating the tags, but others may take offense to it thus either lowering their self esteem, or confidence, or the very least, their social interacts with others. Not that you, or anyone else with your type of actions would care ;)

Buck up there fella, it's all fun an games, but some people may just not see it the same way you and I do :bangit:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Probably not. Exposing people and their weakness is not only fun, but provides a point that unfortantly we do ahve people (like you) on this forum that think it's okay to "bully" others with words. The end of the day, just shows people like you and others lack respect for others based on their social status pr opinions.

Personally I find it funny, because I can understand the logic behind someone creating the tags, but others may take offense to it thus either lowering their self esteem, or confidence, or the very least, their social interacts with others. Not that you, or anyone else with your type of actions would care ;)

Buck up there fella, it's all fun an games, but some people may just not see it the same way you and I do :bangit:
I think he claimed his tags...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Apparently, even YOU don't see it the way YOU claim to... :rofl:

Get over yourself. Go preach to a forum that cares....

What's that I hear? Oh... wait for it..... yup there it is.....

The peace a serenity of the IGNORE BUTTON....... :D

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
AD...you may want to delete this thread...I have a feeling it will bring about some bannings...unless that's what you're going for.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Apparently, even YOU don't see it the way YOU claim to... :rofl:

Get over yourself. Go preach to a forum that cares....

What's that I hear? Oh... wait for it..... yup there it is.....

The peace a serenity of the IGNORE BUTTON....... :D
:rofl: don't be upset. Fact is fact. Such tags offend others. It's childish that the people who write the tags clearly have the objective to hurt the others on reciving end.

Not preaching or anything of the sort. Just stating facts. :bangit:

·
Premium Member
22,427 Posts
adam deletes tags

That's mine too. I'm with BB, Back to ignore with you. I see nothing but the ban hammer coming out of this thread....before it is deleted.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AD...you may want to delete this thread...I have a feeling it will bring about some bannings...unless that's what you're going for.
Highly doubt I'll be banned. If anything maybe then the mods will take notice to the issue at hand. Like my post above, it offends people, and I would find it unacceptable. Personally they don't bother me, but I'm sure they bother someone else on the reciving end. I'm not declairing a stop, just the fact that unforantly we do have such people on this forum who lack respect for others, that's all.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Anyone notice how those tags at the bottom of the page are created by people who are affraid to claim them? :rofl:

What a bunch of losers :lol:

..sorry just had to point that out. I personally found it funny, yet sad that we have such people on this forum...:ftard:
Purpose of this thread is to what? Stir some crap? Troll?

:rofl: don't be upset. Fact is fact. Such tags offend others. It's childish that the people who write the tags clearly have the objective to hurt the others on reciving end.

Not preaching or anything of the sort. Just stating facts. :bangit:
Hypocrisy is fun!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.