Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in creating TitanTalk.com decals for our trucks? Or license plate frames, or other things like this? (t-shirts?)

I was looking at my truck and right above the sliding rear window is a nice open spot that a TitanTalk.com sticker would look good on. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
bvstone1 said:
Anyone interested in creating TitanTalk.com decals for our trucks? Or license plate frames, or other things like this? (t-shirts?)

I was looking at my truck and right above the sliding rear window is a nice open spot that a TitanTalk.com sticker would look good on. :)
Maybe hats/t-shirts on me, but NOTHING sticky goes on my Titan! :gunz:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Im a graphic designer and animator, id be willing to create some if I got the ok from ekool (time issue). There is also some other designers on the board that i think maybe into it.

We talked about this awhile ago but we didnt get it going with ekool, once we do that then we can understand what it takes. I ahve no problem coming up with some stuff for ya guys to vote on but we need to understand that the members need to chip some cash out to get them made we cant expect ekool to do it out of pocket. But it is a great idea and id love to display this board proudly (well when i pickup my titan).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Count me in.

I'd be willing to go in on a sticker. Of course that is depending on the cost. I'm not looking for a $50 sticker in my window.

thanks

·
Registered
473 Posts
We also discussed a magnetic decal. We are almost getting enough members, now a decision needs to be made as to what to make.

The costs should be covered by members, not by the site owner. He also should get his for free as at least a thank you!

·
Registered
278 Posts
We use Cafe Press on www.is300.net it is great no inventory they handle all the financial transactions and the quality of the shirts and other items is really good.

As for the decals, at is300.net we used a simple block letter to match the series numbers on the trunk lid and the diffrent colors were color coded to the paint of our cars. It made for some really nice good looking , and simple logos.

The www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com has a nice round logo for the trucks.

Just some ideas.

and of course I would pay for my stickers nothing in this world is free. Also if ekool wanted he could create a TitanTalk supporter avatar and could allow people to donate funds and become a supporter and have the avatar when they post, which would entitle them to group discounts with vendors that support the site or other promotional stuff.

:cheers:

·
Registered
22 Posts
im in

anything is cool with me

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I am in for a sticker, if it is a static cling type.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well not sure if this thread has died out on it's own or if we can revive it for just a bit more, but wanted to throw a thought or two out there.

If you're still looking at license plate frames or static window stickers, why not add a few bucks to them to help cover some of the costs of this great site. I would bet if you asked the members, they would pay $20 or so for a frame that couldn't cost more then $5 to make. Plus it's advertisement for the site, more members, more owners and more ideas...win win for everyone

Also I like the idea of a membership supporting the site if there are enough sponsors willing to discount. I'm sure this would be a little more difficult to implement but it's an idea worth thinking about. I do have to say, Jamie has been a great sponsor with already some of the best prices on the net and I think we would all love to see more sponsors like him.

:cheers:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Make you own sticker - easy

Those who want a Titan Talk.com sticker can easily make their own. Buy some bumper sticker paper for your printer, and use the "old" TitanTalk.com logo.
Be sure as the bumper sticker paper suggests to spray the sticker with matte spray or a laquer spray to keep the ink from running if it gets wet.
These "do it yourself" stickers don't last as long as commercially made vinyl stickers, so while you have a sheet of bumper sticker paper in your printer, print up the entire page, so you have extras.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Donations Accepted

To All:

I own my own vinyl cutting machine and would be willing to send these to anyone who wants one (or more)... I'm not looking to make any money, but any donations would be used to cover the postage and material costs. The TITAN is here to stay, so the more exposure, the better!

These are currently available in BLACK or WHITE only. If there is an interest in other solid colors, I can add those later. As well as if there are people wanting magnetic backing or other sizes, etc.

Please e-mail me directly ([email protected]) with your order and mailing address. Thanks!

Gregg

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts