Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have ordered from them and talked to them on the phone. Great bunch to deal with.

·
Registered
256 Posts
tikigod said:
Im not really sure what it is your talking about. Discount for what?
Most Forum Sponsors give said Forum members a % discount on their products and will run specials from time to time. :cheers:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ordered a locking gas cap and wheel locks on wednesday, they showed up on saturday w/ priority shipping. Thanks for the great service, will definitely order again rather than having to deal with the monkeys at the local Nissan parts dealer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just got my order a few days ago. They're cheaper than my local dealer even with shipping. Great service.

·
Registered
46 Posts
they are great

Amazing they have all this on stock, my local dealer has to order and to higer prices and since I am also in Texas ground service arrives next day.

Just got my Titan, but have ordered the Z book, the Z dvd, the coin tray for center console and have other stuff on the shopping bag until decide what else do I need

·
Registered
614 Posts
checo said:
Amazing they have all this on stock, my local dealer has to order and to higer prices and since I am also in Texas ground service arrives next day.

Just got my Titan, but have ordered the Z book, the Z dvd, the coin tray for center console and have other stuff on the shopping bag until decide what else do I need
You didn't pay $58 for the coin tray did you? If you did I'll sell you 2 quarters to put in it for $30. :jester: That is the most rediculously priced thing. Its equivalent to a $10,000 dollar hammer or toilet seat. If people are actually paying that much for those things I need to make on that fits and start selling them...the thing is worth $5 max! just my opinion, if you haven't seen one yet I'll wager you will be pissed when you get it if you paid $58.

Oh and in no way am I meaning this to negatively reflect on our supporting vendors. I realize they are probably having to pay 10 times what it's worth also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Tulsa, OK and ordered my splashguards on the internet at 1:30 pm with regular shipping. I received them at 11:00 am the NEXT DAY. I made sure they knew I was a happy camper with that type of service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
llajumpvid said:
You didn't pay $58 for the coin tray did you? If you did I'll sell you 2 quarters to put in it for $30. :jester: That is the most rediculously priced thing. Its equivalent to a $10,000 dollar hammer or toilet seat. If people are actually paying that much for those things I need to make on that fits and start selling them...the thing is worth $5 max! just my opinion, if you haven't seen one yet I'll wager you will be pissed when you get it if you paid $58.

Oh and in no way am I meaning this to negatively reflect on our supporting vendors. I realize they are probably having to pay 10 times what it's worth also.
I agree.

That coin tray is a major ripoff...

:grimrippe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts