Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 07 king cab galaxy black. im looking to trade my chrome grill, front bumper, and door handels for your black grill, bumper, and handels. i live in south orange county. let me know if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice! good luck, it'll look good when done.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thats will look good when your done... All Black & tint..

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya just need someone to trade with then get the rear bumper painted

·
Registered
737 Posts
have you found the threads regarding the xe-se/le front bumper swap? it's pretty involved because it's more than "bumper for bumper". a quicker solution maybe to have your chrome bumpers powdercoated black...and then painted if you feel the need. the chrome on my 04 bumper was good enough to make it out of the oven intact, so your 07 parts should survive too.

as for the grill, i have a silver xe grill to sell if you want to get it painted.

door handles can be bought online for pretty cheap. $4 each for the little handle pieces (escutcheons), a couple more bucks for the driver piece with the key hole, and about $13 each for the large handle piece.
http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasite/titan-a60-2004-2007/genuine-nissan-parts/body-side-rear/805-front-door-lock-handle/-c-1244_1245_1376_1386.html

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya but how much would that cost? whats so diffrent?

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts