Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaning that way, but wanted to know if a license plate bracket is available. (I live in the communist state of New York and need a front plate!). Also, what about some driving lights, are there pre drilled holes? Thanks for any info. If you've got any pics, that'd be great too.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
It has mounting holes for a license plate, not sure about predrilled for lights.
blavis and Carbreaux both have one, they would know about the lights.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick info. I like the "cow catcher" looking bottom part of the bar. I think it makes it look tough.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Oops. only Blavis has one.......

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Arachnid also has one.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Arachnid also has one.
Oops, yeah I forgot, he has one also..........

·
Super Moderator
162,267 Posts
bbomar said:
It has mounting holes for a license plate, not sure about predrilled for lights.
blavis and Carbreaux both have one, they would know about the lights.
Mines a Westin, but there are holes on the Hunter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do not recommand you buy a Hunter guard. I bought mine last year from Hunter in TX. When the guard arrived, it look really good. Installation was not so easy. The intruction they provided was trash. However, I did get the guard installed after many hours of messing around.
Now, the guard has a lot of problems. The surface started to rust after a few months and the welds came off now. I contacted Hunter for warranty but they just did not want to help me.
I'm stuck with a junk Hunter guard and I would never buy anything from them again!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm... thanks for the heads up. Good to know.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Swords said:
I do not recommand you buy a Hunter guard. I bought mine last year from Hunter in TX. When the guard arrived, it look really good. Installation was not so easy. The intruction they provided was trash. However, I did get the guard installed after many hours of messing around.
Now, the guard has a lot of problems. The surface started to rust after a few months and the welds came off now. I contacted Hunter for warranty but they just did not want to help me.
I'm stuck with a junk Hunter guard and I would never buy anything from them again!

Very good to know after seeing the other post and how great that bar looked.

·
Super Moderator
93,865 Posts
It is a great looking bar, however if you have a 4x4 you can't put your skid plate back on without modification. It would be great for a 4x2. Mine was on for several months, no wear or rust issues. And yes, it is pre-drilled for lights and comes with a license plate bracket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts