Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My Friends,

I have an '07 CC LE 2wd. I want to lift it about 3-4 inches. I've never lifted a truck so I know nothing about it. Who are some of the reputable lift kit companies, any I should steer clear of? Once lifted, does it significantly alter the driving characteristics of the truck?

HELP!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,979 Posts
I would look into PRG. Greg is an all around great guy. He really knows his stuff. Check it out on the vendor section on the forum page.:D Best of luck!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
161,755 Posts
Go with PRG's 4" spindle lift and 2" blocks in the rear. It's an inexpensive way to lift/level your ride. As Blavis says, look up Greg. Link here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
If you already have the 2.5 level kit and want to add a 4 inch cst spindle lift, what size blocks do i need in the rear to sit level or just a slight drop in the rear.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
161,755 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
If you already have the 2.5 level kit and want to add a 4 inch cst spindle lift, what size blocks do i need in the rear to sit level or just a slight drop in the rear.
Stock is 2.5 higher in back. If you go 6.5 in the front (the 2.5" spacer and the 4" spindle), you need a total of 4" in the back to sit level. A 2.5 inch Deaver pack and a 2 inch block would look great. It'd give you forward rake of 1/2 inch. Use the mini lift 1 inch block and your 1/2 inch lower in back like you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Stock is 2.5 higher in back. If you go 6.5 in the front (the 2.5" spacer and the 4" spindle), you need a total of 4" in the back to sit level. A 2.5 inch Deaver pack and a 2 inch block would look great. It'd give you forward rake of 1/2 inch. Use the mini lift 1 inch block and your 1/2 inch lower in back like you want.
If you use the dever and a 1 inch block do you still have to do the carrier drop....and shocks
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
161,755 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
If you use the dever and a 1 inch block do you still have to do the carrier drop....and shocks
Shocks yes. Your stock shocks are only good out to that 1 extra inch. And yes again on the carrier drop. Anything more that 2 inches extra you're going to need that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Don't mean to intrude on someone else's thread, but maybe this question will give him an answer also. Can I just put the CST spindles on and leave the rear alone? I want the prerunner look and hopefully one day the prerunner performance. For now is this going to give me what I want? Thanks.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top