Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum so don't blast me for asking. My son wants to put a 2" leveling/lift kit on his '04 4WD Titan and I've scanned through quite a few messages in here but I'm not sure what the consequences are for adding the lift or what kind to use. So, I guess the first question is if I add 2" to the front what are the consequences down the road? I've read where a new alignment is required and/or maybe different shocks and possibly bottoming out and the front end making noises. Any input????

If he decides to install a lift what kind.....PRG?? I've read where that one is highly recommended?

thanks in advance for any input

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Other than needing an alignment (particularly the toe needs to be adjusted), there really are no negative consequences to a properly designed and applied level kit. I recommend Greg (PRG) over the others. Good luck!

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I am with ptgarcia, go with a PRG leveling kit! There are alot of guys on here with them! With just that kit, you don't need new shocks, just a realignment as mentioned!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dose anyone knows if the 08 can be leveled or lifted. Has anyone tried on theirs yet? First time Titan owner not to sure where to with the mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts