·
Registered
279 Posts
i have a little over 6 thousand miles on mine so far

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive got 30k on mine and was looking at them the other day and its about time to do those

·
Registered
279 Posts
titan814 said:
ive got 30k on mine and was looking at them the other day and its about time to do those
Well i am not sure if they are the stock pads or not i bought the truck used. Total i have 35k on my truck.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
There is no average when it comes to brake pads. All depends on how much stop and go driving you do vs. long trips.

I currently have 42,000 miles on my brake pads (61,000 on the truck) and they are only 1/2 gone. But I also have 2 trips to Montana and one to Canada traveling from the midwest.

A person with 61,000 miles of stop and go driving will probably already have worn through a set or 2 of pads.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRJ said:
There is no average when it comes to brake pads. All depends on how much stop and go driving you do vs. long trips.

I currently have 42,000 miles on my brake pads (61,000 on the truck) and they are only 1/2 gone. But I also have 2 trips to Montana and one to Canada traveling from the midwest.

A person with 61,000 miles of stop and go driving will probably already have worn through a set or 2 of pads.
do you have 24's?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts