Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching/reading this forum for a couple days now and I see the Tonneau subject has been covered but I have a new twist to it.

I just purchased a 2008 Pro-4x Crew Cab Long Bed and I need a tonneau cover for it.

I have searched the web but only found one place (access) that lists the cover for an 08 long bed. I called them twice and got two answers, yes it is available and no it is not out yet.

Does anyone know if there is tonneau cover relased yet for the LB?

Thanks.

P.S. New to this forum but not other car forums. Pics attached :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh, the dealer lists one for about $300 cost, but the dealer one does not work with the utili-track and from what I have seen it would be hard to make it work.

I really think I am going to wait for the ACCESS. Hopefully they will be available in teh next couple weeks like I am told.

I thought with all the "contact" people on this forum seem to have that someone might know if I could actually order one now. Just hopeful thinking..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone have any new info in this? My uncle just picked up an 08 long bed and he is looking for something like the Advance Hard Tonneau Cover I have on my 06. Can
t seem to find anything yet. I emailed them directly and haven't heard anything back.

·
Registered
332 Posts
This is a bummer. I too am looking for a cover for the LWB. I hope they have somthing soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was just talking to Josh at Realtruck the other day and he told me that it was available. I am going to wait for the BakFlip, since he said that for forum members he is taking 13% off

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just ordered a EXTANG EXPRESS cover for my 2008.5 CC LB from auto anything $350.00 shipped.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 08 longbed and i ordered my Leer 700 series hard cover last week. It should be here in two more weeks they tell me. It cost $900. They look fantastic!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
whitewolf said:
I was just talking to Josh at Realtruck the other day and he told me that it was available. I am going to wait for the BakFlip, since he said that for forum members he is taking 13% off
Bumping for a company that's not a sponsor is against forum rules!!:smoke:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
bbomar said:
Bumping for a company that's not a sponsor is against forum rules!!:smoke:
So if I say that Sig Sauer is having a discount on their firearms for active duty military and law enforcement, it's against the rules?

Andrew

·
Registered
22 Posts
According to the folks at BakFlip they have the hard cover for it. Here is the e-mail I got from thier customer rep a few weeks ago. I think I am going to be getting one soon. I'll update how it fits.

Hi Rob,

First of all, thank you for considering BAKFlip! In response to your question, the BAKFlip we have a cover for your truck that is now available and will install perfectly on your truck! When going through the purchasing process, you will see it listed as follows:

(NEW!) NISSAN TITAN CREW Cab with LONG (87.0. in) Bed 2008 thru Current, BAKFlip Model # 26510
Reg. Price:$889.00
Sale Price:$667.70
Save:$221.30

To be assured of getting the latest model (The G2), please order directly from our website at bakfliptonneaucover.com. There is still a large number of Generation 1 covers in retail inventories, and the only way to determine the G1 from the G2 is to actually open the box and inspect the cover. As we ship from the factory floor directly to you, we ship only the G2 model with all of the latest and greatest features installed.

This is a great time to buy...Deep Discounts and Free Shipping! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the very best,
Mark
-------------------------------------------
BAKFlip TONNEAU COVER

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
ablexus said:
So if I say that Sig Sauer is having a discount on their firearms for active duty military and law enforcement, it's against the rules?

Andrew
No, but every post he has made is bumping for them, and even tried to start a group buy thread.

Trying to bump for business without being a sponsor is against the rules.

That's all...

·
Registered
117 Posts
EricNY,
You're gonna love the Express Cover. Let me know what you think when you put it on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts