Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this truck would look better without all the chrome on the front. It almost stopped me from buying the SE, but I wanted the electric windows and locks. Sooner or later I'm hoping someone will come up with a bra that will cover the lower front of the truck. I'm also most likely going to have the grill painted black to match the rest of the vehicle.

Not really a complaint, just my opinion. You've got to love this truck. It has everything going for it- price, performance, accessories, and ride.

What you think??? :hi:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love the chrome. Makes it look meaner, I believe.

jd1973 said:
I think this truck would look better without all the chrome on the front. It almost stopped me from buying the SE, but I wanted the electric windows and locks. Sooner or later I'm hoping someone will come up with a bra that will cover the lower front of the truck. I'm also most likely going to have the grill painted black to match the rest of the vehicle.

Not really a complaint, just my opinion. You've got to love this truck. It has everything going for it- price, performance, accessories, and ride.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I personally like the painted bumper and chrome grill as shown in the link. I'm not sure I like it for the $$$ it'd cost to change it though...

·
Registered
128 Posts
jd1973 said:

My Truck must be a freak one of a kind.....I have a LE CC 4wd and the grill is painted body color with chrome bumper.......didnt really notice till after the purchase that only XE's have painted grills.........but I like it.....mine is smoke by the way.....TITAN ROCKS!! :gunz:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree when it comes to the Titan. I am not a fan of plastic chrome.

When it comes to my Olds, there is just not enough - The Olds

jd1973 said:

·
Registered
779 Posts
chrome

chrome is cool. :smoke:

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is why I got the XE with the preferred package (pwr locks/windows, keyless, 6 disc radio, overhead console). Power mirrors would have been nice, but I'm the only one driving it so no big deal.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
i love the chrome, not at first but it grows on ya. personally preferred the look of the xe but couldn't do without all the bells and whistles the se offered. plus the pre-wiring the se has versus the xe in terms of future upgrades with oem components. eg. fog lights, utili-track system. plus even getting the preferred package for the xe still lacked several components i felt were necessary, imho. plus the se comes with an alarm system, so yeah the chrome was tolerable and now i have grown to like/love it over a month's period. sorry to hear you don't like it!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I personally like the chrome. So many vehicles these days are body color plastic. I know the grill chrome is plastic but the lower section is pretty stout metal. Makes the Ford look bland.

·
Registered
66 Posts
As a Harley owner I can say that there is no such thing as too much chrome. I want the whole truck to be chrome. Then I can blind the cops when they try to pull me over. :futwice:

·
Registered
359 Posts
amcpherron said:
I agree when it comes to the Titan. I am not a fan of plastic chrome.

When it comes to my Olds, there is just not enough - The Olds
OOOOOO, OOOO, OOOOO...I love that Olds!!! I was eight years old when that sat in the showrooms...I think very late '50s-early '60s cars are so sharp!
Meanwhile, back in 2004, I love the chrome on my Titan...purposely picked Red Brawn to accentuate it...it's bold and 'in your face' and commands attention!!! Reminds me of the new '76 Grand Prix I had, same color, same dramatic styling statement...I get in a 'wretched excess' mood every once in a while...hehe... :hat: :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts