Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special.. I thought I'd share. I got a new camera yesturday and I finally got a reason to snap a few pictures!!

I took a lil drive about a mile up the trail for the M&G Feb. 21st for us Denver guys. http://www.titantalk.com/forums/mid-west-forum/87316-feb-21st-saturday-meet-greet-denver-co.html Looks like we'll have a fun lil trail to go on! My Bronco made it up about a mile through, lil snow, but did it all in 2WD. It's kinda bumpy too, and a few nice lil dips but our trucks should do fine!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Look's like you had fun man, Of course it made it up. It's a Ford aint it! Haha

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Oh boy, until you threw that haha in there i was like. :huh:
From what my uncle said my little Ranger he gave me is badass in mud but, I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Nice tag's! The 28th is going to be a good day I feel if what I was promised goes thought! :coolsmile

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4x4?

either way all diffs are open, so id say its not too badass lol
Better than a shopping cart with a lawn mower motor..now if I can just find the video again!:coolsmile

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
4x4?

Yea it is 4x4, Open diff or not, If you know how to drive then it you know how to drive it. :D

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Lookin good! I'm excited to see 8...9.....or 10+ Titans wheelin up there together.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I had an '85 Ranger reg cab longbed 4x4 for a few years when I lived in Tahoe, and it was quite the capable wheeler even with open diffs. I really liked that truck, it never let me down.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah I should also throw in there, we went shooting too lol We had a few glocks, XDs, Ruger, HKs, AR, 50cal., double barrel shotty, a few .22 (hey they are cheap to shoot!) and a few other neat guns I can't remember what they are lol. Spent about 4 hours just shooting.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I had an '85 Ranger reg cab longbed 4x4 for a few years when I lived in Tahoe, and it was quite the capable wheeler even with open diffs. I really liked that truck, it never let me down.
I hope so because I know of some badass mudhole's. Haha

·
Premium Member
20,463 Posts
4x4?

Incorrect. I have a '91 Ranger 4x4 and the rear end is LSD. Mine is just about shot so it doesn't work so good but it is LSD.

+1 to what Country_Boy said. The Ranger with it's shorter wheel base and narrower stance than the Titan should do better off road. That and it's already plenty beat up so a few scratches and dents will just add character.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Incorrect. I have a '91 Ranger 4x4 and the rear end is LSD. Mine is just about shot so it doesn't work so good but it is LSD.

+1 to what Country_Boy said. The Ranger with it's shorter wheel base and narrower stance than the Titan should do better off road. That and it's already plenty beat up so a few scratches and dents will just add character.
I agree witht he shorter wheelbase. My Bronco is what I perfer to take offroad than the Titan. Both trucks are stock and I can already tell the Bronco out beats the beast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts