Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a tool box to carry junk in, but I do not want one that goes across the bed. I do not need that much room. I remember seeing one a long time ago that mounted on the side of the bed of the truck either in front of, or behind the wheel well. If memory serves it was curved and fit right up next to the wheel well. Anyone know where I can find one like this?

·
Registered
107 Posts
FYI... I too was looking for one but was disappointed by the price.

Keep an eye out on EBAY. I found a 'new' OEM box (never used) on EBAY. I paid $150. Yes, $150. The only catch was the seller request "pickup only". Glad it was only 1 hour away. It's amazing some of the deals you can find online at 3 in the morning.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
May not be what you're looking for, but I bought two boxes shaped like computer towers. They have 4 drawers in each and a full cover that drops down on the front. They mount behind the wheelwell, and open towards the locking tailgate. The really help me keep the tools organized well. Paid about 170 each for it in steel. Northern Tools, made by Geneva. My boxes were in the first issue of Nissan Sport magazine, last Fall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts