Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Take it off

Votes: 8 61.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only got it because my uncle was selling it for $50...had it on the T for a while, and I never even use it...thinking about taking it off but can't decide which way it looks best....help me out, lol.

·
Premium Member
75,095 Posts
that's a rather small box... any additional pictures? if you never use it, ditch it, just extra weight you're dragging around. have you considered a bed cover?

I don't really want to put a box in my bed, but soon I may have no choice. with two kid's seats the behind the seat storage becomes unavailable. i use my bed so much anymore having the cover on does me little good as I'm always having to remove it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's really all I have that shows the toolbox in my photobucket...it's a tiny one for sure, made for crewcabs I'm guessing, it came off my uncle's f-150. The only thing that sucks is I'll have holes in the bedrails if I remove it..:crying:

·
Premium Member
75,095 Posts
guess it has a stake pocket mount? you can always get some of those stake pocket hooks to fill the hole.

I'm just looking for something to throw my tarps, blankets, tie downs, and any other loose crap i keep in the truck. just hate to lose any bed space.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I love my toolbox, but I'm not sure what to think of the smaller crewcab one. Either way, I vote keep it because it is useful, and holes in the bed rails are ugly.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It doesn't look bad with it, but if your not using it, I would take it off. You could get new bedrail covers if you want to spend the 70 bucks otherwise just get some stack pocket hooks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I went ahead and took it off....just have no use for it, heck it's pretty much empty anyway. Thanks guys. Got it on craigslist now, may as well make some money off of it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
32 Posts
If your gonna get a tool box get a standard size one I think the little ones look funny IMO.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^don't mind him, he's used to looking down a lot.. hehe jk

i kid i kid
Just sounds like he doesn't understand the point of this thread at all....

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I think it looks just fine! However if you don't use it...take it out and throw a tonno on the back. I would keep the box though because you never know when you'll need it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it looks just fine! However if you don't use it...take it out and throw a tonno on the back. I would keep the box though because you never know when you'll need it.
That's actually not a bad idea...I may mount it to my trailer...:hi:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
no tool box. but if i were to get one, it'll be level with the height of the bed so it doesn't stand out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts