Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I simply just have little to no intrest in racing my truck anymore and decided a few months back i'd try to sell it, but doesnt look like anyone wants the full truck, so my next option is to strip it, then convert it back to stock.. ohh boy what fun this is going to be.. My turbo,wastegate, and BOV are being kept to be used on my new 2011 mustang gt 5.0L

List of major items up for sell are:

1) piping for titan turbo kit, and a/w intercooler / heat exhanger $850.00
this piping will be from the headers back..

2) Nismo long tube headers I bought these for 750.00 and had them ceramic coated for 250.00 barely on my truck for a year now, and knowing how many people want these i'm selling them excactly for what i paid for them. $1,000 will need your stock manifolds Local DF/W or texas person willing to give me stock manifolds will be required

3) Foose Speedster 6's (these are discontinued by foose) 22x10's flawless condition no curb rash at all, and brand new Hankook Ventus RH ST-06 305-40R-22 tires with less than 3k miles on them.. tires hook great even with 460hp just get a quick chirp then they stick like glue.. Not shipping these due to needing truck for work, so will have to be someone willing to drive to DF/W $2,000 plus your stock wheels and tires

4) 08' Front powerslot cryogenically treated slotted rotors /w hawk performance pads
05' Back powerslot cryogenically treated slotted rotors /w hawk performance pads

will need your front/back stock rotors and 05' calipers for the front of my truck since i swapped to the 08' calipers this cost me over $1,300 for this conversion
$600.00

5) RC engineering 750cc injectors Paid 875.00 for these will let them go for $550.00 plus your stock injectors

6) Built transmission with Master IPT rebuild kit and transgo shift kitand 3,200 stall converter, Also has the PML transmission pan. This is still working like a charm with 4k miles of use. Paid $5,500
$3,000 plus your stock transmission/converter

Will add more as I find if it would even be beneficial to take it off my truck..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats on the Stang bro.....they are torque monsters!!! It will be a genuine beast boosted!!!!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
The death of a titan god... Good luck bro, your truck was an inspiraton :D

·
Premium Member
20,956 Posts
Ugh, hate to see you retire your Titan. Good luck with the Mustang!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sad to see a legend go, but you definitely have your reasons. You dumped alot of money into that truck and brought a lot of very good info to the Titan community. Can't really say I blame you though, those Mustangs are just sick.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Want To sell the 07 intake mani for cash plus mine?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the support guys.. it was a honor and a lot of fun to do this with the Titan community. Just time to toss in the towel and let someone else persue the fastest Titan title.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
GLWS, bro. I'm sorry I never got to see it at the track, but I'll definitely make a trip out to Ft Worth to see your new beast once it's up and running.

I'd be interested in your AV gear, if you end up pulling it out. Also want your cams, but don't know how efficient a cam swap would be for you. I'm close enough, but the labor cost might equal/ outweigh the money I'd save getting them used.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
So do you have a 07+ up intake manifold?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Daaaayyyyummm!!! I just subscribed to your youtube too lol jk but seriously. At least we all know that will be one BA pony.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Sorry to see you go man....Of course we all knew you were going. You've wanted that Mustang for a long time. I'm months away from getting somehting myself. Bigger motor, slower car, but its all I can afford. I simply can't wait to get a performance car. I was hoping to get one soon and get a few mods and come whoop up on ya, but your going turbo, I won't catch you at least for about 4 years lol...Good luck man, please post some pics. And when you start hitting the track in that thing, please post up some video!

Are you getting the light blue color?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sorry to see you go man....Of course we all knew you were going. You've wanted that Mustang for a long time. I'm months away from getting somehting myself. Bigger motor, slower car, but its all I can afford. I simply can't wait to get a performance car. I was hoping to get one soon and get a few mods and come whoop up on ya, but your going turbo, I won't catch you at least for about 4 years lol...Good luck man, please post some pics. And when you start hitting the track in that thing, please post up some video!

Are you getting the light blue color?
yea trying for grabber blue but arent many left.. :/ dealership told me ford discontinued that color for 2012, so i dunno what color i'll end up with at this point.. With the mustang I'm going to stay N/A for atleast 1.5 yrs and see how fast I can get it that way with upgraded clutch, longtubes, cai, boss 302 intake manifold, catback exhaust, suspension mods, etc before going turbo that way when it is turboed hopefully should be well over 650 ponies and running high 9's or low 10's
got a few emails of people intrested, guess gonna sit and see if they end up buying whole truck, before i start ripping parts off..

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride.

Thanks for being a pioneer in making the Titan fly down the track. Always good watching your vids.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Toomnymods, it's been great seeing all you did and shared so openly with all. Especially liked your fuel cell setup! I was hoping to race you in NC, but you headed back to TX just before that meet. I know I would have lost that race easily, but it would have been good anyways. I wish you the best! Don't forget a Roll Cage for that Mustang. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Sad to see you retire, but you've taken the Titan far beyond what others have :) claimed, tried and more than anything failed at.

After a ton of cash, headache and determination you made the Titan reliable as a turbo vehicle. Thank you to all you've done and shared with the community! Good luck with the Mustang! I vote Black or Silver!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts