Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the 05 is gone and here is what I have left from it. The ARE CX series topper in Galaxy Black. It has the side windoors that open like the back door. Its carpeted inside with a dome light and 3rd eye brake light. Has the removable rack on top too. Asking $600
Also is a Volant CAI and Airraid TBS. I am the 2nd owner and they were on the truck for about a year and a half. Just cleaned and oiled the filter and will throw in the cleaner and recharge kit. Asking $275 for both.

TBS is SOLD

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well the 05 is gone and here is what I have left from it. The ARE CX series topper in Galaxy Black. It has the side windoors that open like the back door. Its carpeted inside with a dome light and 3rd eye brake light. Has the removable rack on top too. Asking $600
Also is a Volant CAI and Airraid TBS. I am the 2nd owner and they were on the truck for about a year and a half. Just cleaned and oiled the filter and will throw in the cleaner and recharge kit. Asking $275 for both.

how much for the tbs:)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll let the TBS go for $55 plus shipping. There is one ahead of you. If he doesn't buy it you are next if interested. I have the CAI sold on Thursday locally hopefully.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TBS is SOLD to LonghornTitan.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its for the 6.5 foot KC bed. It actually just sold today with the truck. He changed his mine and decided he wanted it. I only have the CAI available now.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything is sold. Please remove thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts