Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a painted to match topper for a 2007 titan crew cab. it is in perfect shape. if interested just ask.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am not interested in topper but if you post the location and price you will get better responses.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
when you say topper are referring to a camper shell or a tonneau cover? Also your in Loveland, I just moved to Ft. Collins 2 weeks ago and am loving it. Do you know of any local offroad areas in this area?

I have been to Red Feather, and am going up to I think Mason area tomorrow but am always looking for places to go..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a camper shell. But it looks a whole lot better than a regualr shell. I dont know of any off road areas yet i just moved to loveland 4 months ago. The only place i know about is Walden CO

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may be interested in purchasing your topper if you still have it available. I would like to know some specifics though. What brand of topper is it? What kind of options were installed, if any, like tilt down or removable sliding front window, keyless locking, roof rack, etc? I was also wondering if I could get a photo.
Thanks,
JME

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2006 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab and would be interested in a camper shell for the right price, i would prefer the color to be silver, gray, or black. I live in las vegas, nv so close proximity is prefered.
call or text 505 750 4455

1 - 9 of 9 Posts