Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Don't wast your money on thoes scams

Next up was the Tornado, a device that turns air inside a car's air intake valve into a mini-tornado. The manufacturer -- Tornado Air Management Systems -- said it makes engines burn fuel more efficiently.

In the test, the Tornado reduced a Lincoln Navigator's fuel mileage by just under a mile per gallon, from 18.4 mpg without the device to 17.5 mpg with it installed.

But the manufacturer stands behind the Tornado: "We have more than 100,000 satisfied customers. Our product works."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/08/07/gas.saving.investigation/index.html?iref=newssearch

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
I have something better to sell ya!! Its called the blowdryer super tornado! Its a simple blowdryer with a power inverter just switch it on and walla!!! Instand $400 savings!! Yes thats right, everytime you turn it on up to $400 in cold cash comes out your tailpipe! (and I dont mean your cars tailpipe either!)Yours, today only, 4 easy payments of $299.99!! Hurry, Call today! Limited supplies!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:jester: :clap: :informati :informati

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
If you are trying to save money with the Titan, park it under a money tree and drive home after the bed fills up. Don't have a money tree? That's OK just park it under a tree and leave it there, you will save plenty of gas.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was just a question to see if anything works out there. i would much rather put money into an intake. :boxing: but ill yank a money right out of the roots if thats what your questioning

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
TAFOYA'STITAN said:
it was just a question to see if anything works out there. i would much rather put money into an intake. :boxing: but ill yank a money right out of the roots if thats what your questioning
There ya go now your talking some increase!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
TAFOYA'STITAN said:
Just funnin'. If I knew of something worth while, I would share it but I don't so you'll have to settle for smart a$$ remarks.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Papa_D said:
Just funnin'. If I knew of something worth while, I would share it but I don't so you'll have to settle for smart a$$ remarks.
Ditto.............What he said^^^^

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
same here if i find anything

·
Registered
969 Posts
can we sticky this thread? for obvious reasons

·
Registered
690 Posts
the tornado will only help carburated engines. Despite what they say, it doesn't help FI engines at all.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Does it come with a trailer park?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts