Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Torque Android App!

I got my bluetooth adapter($15) in Saturday and purchased the paid Torque app ($5)... all I can say is WOW! I can monitor so much stuff realtime and data log anything I want. You can do videos and overlay gauges, reset codes...even pending ones, graph stuff, have routes overlayed on google maps with data embedded for play back later. Im impressed.

I did some data loging this morning... My AFRs at WOT with the bdgt 87+2 tune are locked in at 12.9-13.1. My BDGT gauge used to always say high 10s or low 11s even with the wideband conversion on the right settings. It obviously sucks.

You guys need to check it out!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Which Bluetooth adapter did you buy? Can you post a link where you got it from? I've been looking at some but wanted to make they would work before I got it!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: gregs

·
Registered
631 Posts
Nevermind I forgot that the torque app was only for the android phones! I've got an iPhone.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which Bluetooth adapter did you buy? Can you post a link where you got it from? I've been looking at some but wanted to make they would work before I got it!

I got it off ebay... Just search ELM327.

·
Registered
407 Posts
does it matter which one it is? I see a mini version and a v1.5 and v1.4.

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Thats kool! I agree on the BDGT afr's being off, infact way off with my Titan. I will have to check this out. Sounds awesome.....

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have it on mine, one of the best gauges I added was the intake air temp, now to play with rest of the app to see what else it monitors.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have noticed that the Afr readings with this app show a consistant point higher than what cipher shows... i was chasing my tail for days trying to get my afrs dialed in.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is there a big difference between the free app and the paid app? I tried reading the info on the Google Play store, but the difference is not clear cut.

·
Registered
924 Posts
How are you guys getting the app to read your afr's, mine won't read the afr.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Got mine a while ago, been doing it for a while, but whats even better is to get the OBDII app for the ipad and watch all the data go on IN my dash with my iPad in Dash :teethmast Best $40 ever spent!

·
Registered
924 Posts
You guys that are able to read your afr's, can you help me to get it to work and read my afr's, or walk me through on how to set the app up. Thanks

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
Ok, I just bought the ELM 327 off of Amazon for $18.37 shipped.
Will be putting the Torque App on my tablet when I get home.
Very interested to see how all of this will work.
Just for schits and giggles! :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How are you guys getting the app to read your afr's, mine won't read the afr.
Mine reads just fine although its not super accurate and lags a little.. the sensor was labeled "Air Fuel Ratio (Measured)". I dont think I had to do anything special to get it to work.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yeah I see that but it is not reading mine.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Anyone have a link to the exact Bluetooth obd2 plug they bought so I no forsure all buy one that works?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Torque Android App!

I got my bluetooth adapter($15) in Saturday and purchased the paid Torque app ($5)... all I can say is WOW! I can monitor so much stuff realtime and data log anything I want. You can do videos and overlay gauges, reset codes...even pending ones, graph stuff, have routes overlayed on google maps with data embedded for play back later. Im impressed.

I did some data loging this morning... My AFRs at WOT with the bdgt 87+2 tune are locked in at 12.9-13.1. My BDGT gauge used to always say high 10s or low 11s even with the wideband conversion on the right settings. It obviously sucks.

You guys need to check it out!
this app don't mess with ur programer at all? sounds cool

1 - 20 of 236 Posts