Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of TC upper arms off my truck ( they are still on right now, but are going to be removed in a few days). They're in excellent condition, and have been on my truck for 2 months( I have them on my Frontier). I'm asking $425. I'm in Colton CA 92324, I would prefer local pick up( or I'll meet halfway), but I'll ship if necessary.

my # is (909)693-1461 ask for shaun

·
Registered
121 Posts
You say you have them on a Frontier, so will they fit a Titan? I want these but not willing to spend that much on them. I'm bidding on some right now on e-bay for $200. Let me know if you can go lower. I know they are new but I can't afford that much, when I have a 2 year old and one on the way!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric Warner said:
You say you have them on a Frontier, so will they fit a Titan? I want these but not willing to spend that much on them. I'm bidding on some right now on e-bay for $200. Let me know if you can go lower. I know they are new but I can't afford that much, when I have a 2 year old and one on the way!
Yes they'll fit, Titan suspension can be run on the 2005+ Frontiers for a decent gain in travel.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts