Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short...Coming home from work on the highway doing 65mph in the snow on Saturday January 8th. I was in the passing lane and my exit was coming up, as I crossed over into the driving lane my rear end fishtailed, over corrected and slammed into the concrete median. After waiting for a couple days the insurance adjuster came out and totaled it, just over $15,000 in damages. They valued the T at 17 and some change which will give me a nice amount to put a down payment on a new one, not sure what I'm getting yet. I'm keeping my options open, but narrowed it down to another T or a Chevy :ftard:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Sorry about your truck, but glad you're ok.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Glad you're okay.

Not a good idea to drive 65 mph on snowy/icy roads. Especially with the Goodyear Wranglers... I see it here all the time with the 4wd (God complex)

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Glad you're ok!!!! Yeah 65 in the snow in the passing lane...not a good idea. When we see that while we're driving in the snow, we take bets as to which turn we'll come to and see that 4WD, who just flew past us because physics doesn't pertain to him...lol, off the road in a ditch. But hey, think of it as a learning experience that went well for ya!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts