Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i totaled my titan easter morning i have a couple things laying around wondered if anyone is interested im located in buffalo new york and shipping will be at your cost the truck was an 05 crew cab and the truck was maroon and pm me for pictures.

stock step bars strayed with undercoating make me an offer

i also have an a.r.e truck cap its the type with he tool boxes onthe side u must pick it up its not perfect but i tworks it also has a brake light on the back

i have like three peices from the track off the tie down cleat system make an offer

i also have those rubber strips that slide into the tracks on the floor of the bed to keep dirt and stuff out of the track system just let me know i wont be needing these parts anymore so ill let them go cheap

·
Registered
38 Posts
did the insurance company already take it or can you still steal pieces out of it? haha I just need the cover on the drivers side front oh sh*t bar..and there is no place i can find to buy that.

Thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
Did you have a power rear window. If you are able to get that id be interested.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'll take the rubber strips that slide into the tracks as long as price/shipping wouldn't kill the deal...(I'm at 17566).

Thanks!

Greg

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys sorry im not online much i only found one of the tie down track peices i think is one of the longer ones its off the side not the floor and i also have the crappy plastic peicr that goes in the botton part og the grill in the bumper thats pretty much a freebie i dont think im willing to ship the step bars those arre guna have to be local pick up i also have the little tray that goes into the tool box behing the rear wheel and all of these parts are dirty and standard wear. oh i also have the drivers door molding thats can go and nno the truck is gone i have no access to it to take any other parts off =(

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
i need a pass side oh shiiit bar... grey?
ship to 85283
I have one, but it is missing one of the caps. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: BTW, the driver side, passenger side and overhead oh sh!t bars are all the same part number.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
do u have the ac controls? if so ill take them :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts