Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Figured it out..

Senses and alerts if vehicle is being towed… By a tow truck…

Repo man rollin’ off with your Titan u will get a tow alert..

Park in a tow away zone??? U will know when it happens…
Figured it out..

Senses and alerts if vehicle is being towed… By a tow truck…

Repo man rollin’ off with your Titan u will get a tow alert..

Park in a tow away zone??? U will know when it happens…
That makes sense, except that was not happening. I got the same warning yesterday while the Dealer Service Center was doing an oil change and tire rotation. Dealer has no idea what it is. Nothing in any manuals that I can find. Probably some about the tire rotation triggered it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got a Tow Alert Notification today and the truck was just parked, with no one touching it. The audible alarm did not sound either. Just wondering if this is a glitch I need to do anything about,

·
Registered
2021 Titan SV 4x4 CC SB
29 Posts
I haven't had the "tow alert" email. I have however, had the "low oil pressure" email. two actually. Even though I've never seen the low oil pressure light come on. I also had, on two separate occasions, passenger rear tpms loose signal. Never had an email for those. It would go out, then come back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I received the email about 3 weeks ago. However, my truck was being towed from the Nissan Collision Center to the dealership to get an alignment after I had a slight fender bender. I did a location search on Nissan Connect and saw that it was at the Dealership's address. Didn't know that I had that feature but I'm glad that I do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts