Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put front tow hooks on my 2010 Titan XE CrewCab 2wd. Got them from MyNismo.com - Home Page. Took just over a week to arrive, literally 10 minutes to put on with a 17mm socket. It says you need longer bolts which I ordered, but my OEM bolts were the exact same as what they sent. Right and Left towhooks have different part #'s so make sure you get one of each. They were $41.05 each, and 4 bolts were $7, shipping was pretty high from CA to SC at $26. The total shipped was $115 but worth it the first time I need them. Glad I finally found them after seeing all the posts on here and wasting countless hours searching for used ones.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I would have a hard time justifying paying $115 for two tow hooks. You'd also have to take them off anyways if you were to install a bullbar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could justify it so I did it. I don't want a bullbar. I didn't want somebodys used tow hooks. I have seen several other posts over the years on this site with people looking for new tow hooks, so I posted the information for those who were interested. Have a great day!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I would have a hard time justifying paying $115 for two tow hooks. You'd also have to take them off anyways if you were to install a bullbar.
That's generally true but with a little modification to where they come out through the bumper AND some longer bolts, you can have both.

(It's a mod I'm doing in about two months...)

·
Premium Member
58,765 Posts
Kooldaddy comes on here and says "The total shipped was $115 but worth it the first time I need them. Glad I finally found them after seeing all the posts on here and wasting countless hours searching for used ones" and the next two posts knock him for spending the money or installing them if just in case he wants a bullbar.

The man said he was happy with his purchase and he maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want a bullbar. Thanks guys.:bangit:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I never knocked him in the price. I was just letting him know that there were people selling theirs for $60 all the time. Regarding his "searched for hours" and "finnaly found them", only till a couple of posts ago he siad he did not want a used set, but thank you posting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I doubt the used ones for $60 includes shipping. The new ones run $80 without shipping. I'm not going to stress over a difference of $20 bucks on a $30k truck. Like I said earlier, I just put the info up for anyone interested in adding new tow hooks to their truck. Have a great day! Titans Rock!

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I have a practically new set that I took off when I installed the bull bar at 3k asking $55 shipped with all the bolts. PM me if interested

·
Registered
982 Posts
I also have a used set basically mint condition I think maybe 1 small knick. Bolts and shipped ill do 55$ as well. He's first tho ^

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
email sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts