Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of BT mirrors for sale, just took them off my new 07" CC. They were replaced with the standard LE mirror with puddle lights, turn signals, etc... Original boxes to ship them in... pristene shape.

Asking $250 for the pair.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I would be if they were for an SE

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah I wish I could grab these, I just went ahead and ordered them from 4x4 parts, I probably could have saved money and went ahead got these AND the new switch/wiring to make them work.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Anyone know for sure if these will fit an 05 SE? I will be willing to get these off your hands if they do. There must be a way to make these work.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Could U Use Them As Manual For An Xe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These puppies are sitting in the boxes ready to be shipped! I am just very surprised how little interest has been generated in these since everyone on the forum always talks about them.... let me know... they are taking up spaced in my garage !

·
Registered
795 Posts
damn, I want those so bad but the wife put the kabosh on any new purchases since I got my new wheels. I'm surprised they havnt sold as you have a killer price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...tapping foot, whistling, waiting... $250 for the pair gang... that's $125 per mirror... new!

·
Registered
7 Posts
SDDJ said:
...tapping foot, whistling, waiting... $250 for the pair gang... that's $125 per mirror... new!
i thiink i have alreadt talked to you ... but ill give you 200 total with shipping right know... let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok... Ok,... you guys drive a hard bargain! I'll let 'em go at $225 for the pair... let me know...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts