Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Greg at PRG install a custom Rear Mini pack on the Rear with the TC rear shackles. The truck sits up about 1/2 to 3/4 inch higher in the Rear with this Combo, BUT rides so much better. No more bang from the rear when going over bumps (I love to hit speed bumps at 3 times the posted speed again). But the biggest difference is when towing... I hooked up my trailer, and yes the rear sagged a bit more than without the overload spring, but that's why I had the Airbags installed. I put 50 pounds of air in them and the ride was so much better than stock, WOW is all I can say. I towed my trailer from Pasadena to Bishop (close to 300 miles) and on the way back we got hit with some really bad cross winds from just before Dove Springs all the way into Palmdale. While I do have a Equal-I-Zer hitch, my previous drives with bad cross winds have scared me a little, this time it was a piece of cake. No white knuckles and easy calm breathing...

So if you tow and would like a little extra confidence, give Greg a call and have him hook you up with some Air Bags, DR's and Deaver Minipack.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
That is on the wish list.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
loufish said:
I did a tow report after the Mini-Pak install awhile back...For those who may be new:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-towing-hauling/54535-tow-report-rear-prg-mini-pak-dr-shocks.html?highlight=tow+report

Much better for towing!

I mentioned it in my post, I would get suspension work done before exhaust & intake kits...
Well I thought I would add my comments while towing a real trailer:frogtongu

Well the first upgrade should be tires, the "P" tires are crap.....

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Well I thought I would add my comments while towing a real trailer

Well the first upgrade should be tires, the "P" tires are crap.....
OK....You got me...I have to agree on both issues...But even with my small trailer it has a lot of tongue weight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts