Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Looking at joining the crew and being the odd guy out at my plant but I'm a fan of the pro 4x. Would anyone be willing to share their discount?!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
613 Posts
they have so many discounts already, you will save tons of money. for a first post, you came out with an odd one. which truck are you looking at?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got $500.00 X-Military, $500.00 College Grad., 10k savings from dealer/Nissan and 0% financing. 2020 PRO4X
I think I could have got another 2k from Nissan but I went with the 0% financing instead.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
613 Posts
Sweet.

All the tundra owners at your work will be mad when they find out your gas mileage versus theirs. And how much more truck you get for the cost and it's another Japanese company that has been in business and in america as long as toyota has.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
613 Posts
On the highway, I get 17+ in a 4x4 crew cab and my buddies two wheel drive cc tundra gets 12-13. When he saw how loaded my truck is and found out the price versus his sr5 "trd sport" he was really bummed out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the look and features. But dealerships dont seem willing to negotiate a whole lot. Thats why i was looking for a discount after a salesman brought it up!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
613 Posts
That's weird.

They did a lot of work to get us into ours. It took a few hours of saying no to each lower offer but they finally came down to the numbers we told them we were willing to do. It was just nope, we said 500 a month, pay off our car, and no money from us. They tried everything, even told us they couldn't go below 510 a month and I finally told them give us the keys to our car so we could go because we had already been their awhile. After that, they did some "number running" again and got the payment to 499 and met the other two things we told them.

Just go in and get someone to show you one, agree to go in and start looking over paperwork and then tell them this is what I want. If they need to make a sale, they will get to your numbers.

Where are you at? I am in south south texas, truck land, so they were anxious to move stuff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's weird.

They did a lot of work to get us into ours. It took a few hours of saying no to each lower offer but they finally came down to the numbers we told them we were willing to do. It was just nope, we said 500 a month, pay off our car, and no money from us. They tried everything, even told us they couldn't go below 510 a month and I finally told them give us the keys to our car so we could go because we had already been their awhile. After that, they did some "number running" again and got the payment to 499 and met the other two things we told them.

Just go in and get someone to show you one, agree to go in and start looking over paperwork and then tell them this is what I want. If they need to make a sale, they will get to your numbers.

Where are you at? I am in south south texas, truck land, so they were anxious to move stuff
Im in southern indiana so I guess they arent as anxious to move inventory as down there. Maybe i need to look at something other than a pro 4x but the chrome on the others...lol there so much.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
613 Posts
That's true, our truck is covered in it. Ours is a texas titan though, that's how they came.

Nissan won texas truck of the year in 2016 so they made the texas titan in 2017 as a special package

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's true, our truck is covered in it. Ours is a texas titan though, that's how they came.

Nissan won texas truck of the year in 2016 so they made the texas titan in 2017 as a special package
Sounds like a sweet package still! To win truck of the year in Texas says something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i found a new 2020 pro 4x fully loaded for a great deal so hopefully I'll be getting it on Monday or Tuesday whenever they get the dealer trade in! After test driving one they had in stock it definitely is better than the Ram and Tundra I drove. I was considering just buying my leased f150 xlt thats got alot in it..and technically still have until monday or Tuesday to decide but Titan seems like the best choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts