Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan shows to different part numbers for their TPMS. My question is, would I be correct in assuming years 2004 thru 2007 would be one part number and 2008 and up the other?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
When I sold mine, I wanna say that searching found 04-06 had the same part numbers. But some of the tpms's off of 04's worked kinda sketchy on the 06's. Try to get part numbers just for the 04

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
I've heard that the different part numbers are for steel versus allow wheels. I have used pre-07 sensors on the '07 without any issues.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Go to discount tire. They can get the ones you need and program them much cheaper then the stealership!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need clarification what years are compatabile, because I have "4" from my previous 2005 titan. I am trying to sell these to fellow members,thus the reason.

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
Without installing the sensors in the tires you can program them to your vehicle to verify that they'll work. I've done that before.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump:I have TPMS from my 2005 T that I am trying to sell here on TT ,anyone know for sure what other years they would work on??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts