Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last year i went out a couple times and best run i got was [email protected] with a best of 2.2 60 footers launching 4wd

a month ago i installed JBA LT's and uprev. stock catted B-pipes, stock exhaust and still stock intake airbox.

tonight i was pulling consistent 14.6's at 92.5mph with 2.0 60 footers. i am very happy! i didnt notice much in the butt dyno after headers but wow the times show it! especially highway pull.

my brother and his 6.0 excursion with quite a few mods like banks high ram intake, cai, SCT custom tune, straight piped etc. before headers and uprev i pulled on him on highway pull but not much. after my mods i pulled him pretty hard and he was surprised.

i met the coolest ram owner and he was praising the titan for how well it was doing with very little mods.

also drove to the track with a convoy of 3 GTR's and the one clicked off 10.5 at 137mph :O

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw, there were some sierras (2012ish model years) silverados, 1 other ram, 2 ecoboost f-150 and the only other truck to break 14's was the ecoboost to click a [email protected]

the ram guy i was talking to did 13.9 at 97mph all night but he had some work done including a higher stall torque converter, intake exhaust, diablosport etc

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sounds like fun, Get a good intake and exhaust while you are at it, You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Nice gains at the track! Like he said^, get a an Airaid mxp intake, Cajun Catback exhaust, and a retune and be close to high 13's low 14's.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will hopefully real soon! i can get the airaid and a new exhaust through my new work cheap. and then i will hit up nightowl for some bpipes

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Looks like it is time to pull the trigger and get me some JBA longtube headers too

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya man. i just installed an airaid intake yesterday and was supposed to go to the track tonight but crappy weather kinda of killed that. also got an AFE exhaust on the way through my work, will need to get B-pipes from cajun here real soon

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Wish there was a track near me :(.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what track did you run at?...love it when others are cool and just havin fun at the track :)
toronto motorsports park cayuga here in ontario.

may go again friday and test this new airaid intake out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts