Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's hotter then hell in California today!!!

Last time I raced it was 60' with a barometric pressure over 30.00 with low humidity.

Today it's 90' with the barometric pressure 29.90 and falling with low humidity.

I'm a little dissapointed right now. But I do have a 1/4 mile run better then any I have posted. However.....I got to run the 1/8 a few weeks back if you remember corectly. I never posted Trap speeds below 75 and ran 9.2's and low 9.3's.

Today.....with the heat I couldn't touch my last 1/8 mile runs.

1st run:
60' 2.121
1/8 9.378
MPH 74.700
1/4 14.63
MPH 94.23

2nd run:
60' 2.147
1/8 9.43
MPH 74.623
1/4 14.69
MPH 94.09

After that second run....and no other Titan guys or Hemi guys to BS with...I decided it was too hot to race in 90 degree temps. My truck had it at 93'!!!

I think it's safe to say that with fall and normal spring type temps I can run 14.5's. But it's hot season in CA now.....so that may have to wait until October!!!

Speed is a disease!!! A year ago I would have been jumping up and down to have my Titan run a 14.6. Now I sit here disappointed and want only more!!! But really....my Titan has not been tuned...stock ECU.....I guess she's doing pretty decent at 14.6.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are my two slips from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sacramento Raceway.....man it was HOT today!!!!!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Well, its always been hot out here in So-Cal. I'm keeping my truck on the low down right now cause gas is so high! Damn-it! I'm going to be moving to Sacramento in about half a year here so maybe we can start racing together. Nice times and whats the altitude there?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right on!!! Dude I have no one to play with at the track...can't get anyone to go other then Hemi guys.

The altitude is about 200ft. Track prep is prette decent.

Sounds like you'll be out here begining of winter....awesome time here at the track. Low humitidy and cold temps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts